"You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW 51900319)"

Would be really nice if Blizzard actually informed their clients instead of shoving their heads up their arses looking for reason for this

1 Like

Twitter:

We are currently monitoring a DDOS attack against network providers which is affecting latency/connections to our games.

ye right and why then i can log in on to us wow but not on eu?
you trully haven’'t got any idea what is happenning

I can log onto all other Blizzard games apart from WOW so surely if it was a DDoS I would be locked from all of them ?

Same problem for about an hour… from Prague, Czech republic… :oT

1 Like

Cant be network provider. My mobile runs on swisscom, internet on salt. Neither work.

The same in Romania - Skullflame Eu

it is all over servers and games, including Americas…

Hi I have the same problem too slowly it connects then semi it load up to 75% and it kicks me (CZ(Prostějov)

3 Likes

Same issue for the last hour have done all the fixes listed but no Joy.
haha working now

me to … my cousin play from another room the same server like me whit no problem … so sad story broo i hate blizzard

1 Like

In case you have the possibility: try a VPN. Worked for me.

Managed to log back in EU Silvermoon

Playing on Skullflame EU, it all started when I arrived in Tarren Mill upon the launch of the honour system, got severely lagged out and disconnected, now the action died out I managed to re-connect, took the bat to UC and upon landing (which I did not btw) I got thrown out of the game again, at which point I just pressed alt+F4 and headed to this web-site… DDoS Attacks… I call BS! it is truly just unplayable and this game was released in 2004 like COME ON GUYS !?!

im having the exact same problem, cant login as it takes me to the [(WOW 51900319)] at the log in place. just want to relax and play wow lol

you’re a legend.

same on arathor ><

Same issue. Classic client works tho. You have have a problem here Blizz.

Same here… login… and Boom, cmon blizzard.

same here can’t login (wow51900102 )

1 Like