"You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW 51900319)"

3 hours and still nothing. sigh

Same. Talnivarr Holland

And here I was hoping to do my last 800 Zandalari rep for Exalted to unlock the allied race and get some levels done on a Zandalari Troll before I start working =(

Same problem i have and lots of my firends have it whats going on.

Same problem for me. Logging in > Retreiving Realm list > Logging in to game server and getting disconnected in about a minute… Already tried everything. Scans/Repairs/Restarts but nothing helps!

Same issue here… Cant log in to my wow account. No issues yesterday.

Same here @ Sylvanas Eu. The only thing i did since yesterday is to update windows 10 as i turned off pc. I can log in normally on Classic.

1 Like

According to your post on Twitter, this has been ongoing for eleven hours!? Can we please have an official update on the matter…

Blizz incompetence at it’s best

same here WOW51900102 can’t connect to server error

Same here. Can log in on Classic, but Retail’s not playing. First Error WOW51900319, now I keep getting WOW51900102 :open_mouth:

Same here. Retail Ragnaros.

1 Like

I have the same problem eu

same problem here

Same issue here in Belgium. wow error 51900319 yesterday and after the resets of all things i get error code WOW51900102.
Twitter @blizz CS EU speaks of a DDos attack but that is 12hours ago. Can anyone from Blizzard tech give an update ?? either on twitter or on forums please?

Same here. Retail Ragnaros.

1 Like

Same here. Retail, the Maelstrom EU.

Same here. Retail Draenor EU

Well atleast Classic is working right? No need to bother fixing retail in a rush then.
Now I wonder why retail starts to messup when it’s login issue, but Classic works fine, guess I pay for them to have it better.

same here…EU/UK :{