"You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW 51900319)"

Yeah, same here, hope the game is up in a few hours!

Perfect way to ruin a free day… gj blizz you did it again

3 Likes

They dont have a 24/7 customer support? Even though we are paying monthly sub fees?

Of course not. Why would they invest in anything when they can get away with whatever they want

Don’t know about a customer support but they definitely should have a 24/7 technical support team

I have the same problem mabye it’s from the DDos attack idk
Location Sweden and no it’s not my internet

Same here , can’t connect to Ghostlands EU , Tarren Mill is working fine but when i try to connect to Ghostlands - WOW51900102. It’s been like that for 3-4 hours now… Blizzard , game time is being wasted right now …

1 Like

its more the 4 hours, looks like they did nothing the whole night
Ghostlands still not accessible

1 Like

Yep I’m thinking the same, been trying to get onto Ghostlands also >.<"

Russian servers dont work so we are going to yours) Enjoy! :smiley:

1 Like

Login problem here aswell. UK/Europe. Trollbane realm. Been down atleast 4 hours.

“You have been disconnected. (WOW51900102)”

Same issue on TwistingNether-EU

1 Like

Same problem on Trollbane Realm, Stormscale works fine for my “Starter account”/Low Level.

Any comments from Blizzard, will it get fixed soon? Anyone contacted support/made ticket?

I can log into classic just fine, but not into Retail :slight_smile: reckon it’s Blizz’s problem!

EU Sunstrider too/can’t login/disconects from logging screen/same error 51900319

That’s funny blizzard are actually saying we need to " refresh your connection by flushing the DNS and IP address". That’s outrageous. All of a sudden everyone’s experiencing this issue and you tell us that it’s not on your side? :slight_smile:

LOL. And if you tried different computers, MAC/Win, and by the way, you dont find a descriptionn to do it on MAC in the link.

Problem on Blizz side.

Exact same problem on Retail.

Can’t log in: (WOW51900102)

Same issue. UK/EU

Same here, Slovenia/EU