"You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW 51900319)"

same sylvanas

1 Like

also can’t log in, Sylvanas EU
the config.wtf thing didn’t do anything for me

2 Likes

Outland appears to be working, however Arathor does not.

Daggerspine EU, cant even log in this morning! every single day i get this error, it is very annoying and off putting, you either focus on fixing your problem or you will end up losing a lot of customers, DEAL WITH IT!

1 Like

Helloooooo
anyone out there? Sounds empty in here
apart from the voice of the dissatisfied masses.

Cant login, dont even get to the realmlist and yes support isnt working either. gg

right about time I re-subscribed again after a long break, and look what we got here
 You guys share building with Bioware Anthem team?

I disabled the auto realm from config and i managed to log on all my servers on low character but i cant log on Ragnaros Eu and Twisting nether . Thats a total failure again from blizz i mean whats the point to pay a game that wont support his servers for over 10 hrs
and stop deflecting about background programs etc and fix your issue.

5 Likes

I totally understand and respect that problems happen, and that’s fine with me. What is seriously appalling is that no one from blizzard has even bothered to acknowledge there is an ongoing issue for this via forums or twitter.

You do not have enough people playing retail to ignore issues like this when they come up

Same issue here. I’ve been trying to log on for like half an hour and I always get stuck at “logging in to game server”. Then, I get disconnected (WOW 51900102).
Last night, we could not raid with my guild because people were having this issue with login. This should not be happening when people are regularly paying so much money for playing this game.

So yesterday this happened to me while raiding with my new guild just before Behemoth (retail) , I was able to connect like 1 hour later played for 1 more hour at most and today I wake up grab a coffee and
 I can’t connect again. EU-Ragnaros . Obviously something happened to their servers.

I’m EU-Ragnaros too btw. It’s something with the servers for sure. But it’s pretty annoying that it doesn’t get fixed nor do we get any announcement about what is really up.

1 Like

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
I can’t play WoW.
And neither can you.

6 Likes

that moment when you have a few hours before going to work to play some wow, and blizz is like nah brah.

3 Likes

Same, EU TW. Amending the config file in the WTF folder didn’t help.

Getting error on Balnazzar as well

same here, i can log in classic and wow 2 but not on wow 1 retail eu-twisting nether

I have Horde on Ragnaros and Alliance on Sylvanas. What a bad luck.

1 Like

Hello everybody,

Sorry for the late response. The issue is identified and the team is working on resolving it. We will update you as soon as we have something to update on.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

2 Likes

after 12 hours and only now it is indentified /facepalm

4 Likes