"You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW 51900319)"

After 12 hrs you shouldn’t be posting that at least from marketing point of view and mass psychology its better if u don’t post anything than provide a vague incompetent answer you should have waited more and post something that actually counts that post this in all threads and you count it as interaction with forum. anyways have a nice one. cu in shadowlands i guess eksdi

4 Likes

Will you give lost playtime to our accounts?

6 Likes

In my 10 years in support I have never seen such a vague and unsatisfying answer for a problem, that is going on for more then 12 hours. Usually this is something, that you should say at the start of the problem and not after 10+ hours. If I give my customers in the company for which I am working for, such an answer after that amount of time, they will be furious and definitely sue us. Of course this does not count for you guys at blizzard.

6 Likes

you have zero idea what the problem might be or the cause, Blizzard is clearly struggling with it and you come here all furious and entitled (and dont come with the crap “blah blah blah i pay a monthly fee”) talking about suing and accusing Blizzard of not caring, what’s wrong with you??

little advise, go ahead and have breakfast first before trying to log for your dailies, wash your face, and maybe i don’t know, even go for a little jogging and relax, its just a game and i am sure when you come back all will be done.
no need for a fuss, ok big boy? ok

2 Likes

As someone who also works in support, obviously a customer service grunt isn’t it a position to be giving technical details on what has gone wrong. More than likely support have told him that stuff is broken and we’re working on it.

As someone who has worked in the industry for 10 years, you should be well aware of this. How often do you give complex replies when the problem hasn’t even been resolved yet? Pull your head in and let them do their jobs. We can deal with the back lash after sh!t is fixed.

2 Likes

Yeah guys. Don’t be too harsh to small indie company! 1 like = 1 prayer.

4 Likes

ahh yes the meme, back to twitch with you

Do you want to see another meme? Blizzard quality.

2 Likes

Finally got a day off and time to play, fix this asap please ! -.-

Feel ya, same thing here (:

FIX THE PROBLEM WITH THE SERVERS BLIZZARD… also we should get 1 month free… with all there problems lately… :slight_smile:

1 Like

be ready , they are gonna come and reply “you all need to make sure your drivers are up to date , defo not our fault if so many people are complaining about the same issue”

Ah! now they have left a breaking news : we are currently investigating reports of login issue affecting wow, apologies for the inconvenience caused.

1 Like

3 hrs and still not able to connect … sad just sad … 1bil $ company … :frowning:

2 Likes

More like 12, 13hours mate

You assume Blizzard gave that poor blue…who probably works for outsourcing company for peanuts…any explanation other then what they told us. I too work customer care,tech support for a telecom company. Know how often i actually get a decent explanation to relay to my customers ? Once in a blue moon. Get mad at Blizz but not at poor blue.asking genuinly as a fellow tech support monkey.

3 Likes

You are good person. I love you.

thats so nice of u, i love u too <3

i heave this error :frowning:

Is it ok for your telecom company support to give first response about a problem after 15 hours since it occur? Because im working in telecom tech support myself and we do not work like that.

Ilyen szolgáltatás után rendeljünk előre az új kiegészítőre?:no_mouth: