You nerfed Rets and holy in 9.05. Now WW, Arms, Fire, Sub needs nerfing

Dude didn’t go bananas, you just made yourself look silly, move on. Go have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mean except for the caps and the snide remarks just cuz I asked for a source with a please at the end?
It’s a funny exchange if you scroll up and look at it.

Did you miss the nerfs on Ringing Clarity then, or?

U are just ds on ur ret idk

Such a big nerf, unplayable.

How about noooooooooo xD This is the worst idea I have seen if you are concerned of that meme build with very strong shadowstrikes.
What you are suggesting here would ruin every sub build, not just the one you are concerned about.
Removing shadowy duel is also an overkill. Why not remove Hex from shamans or fear from warrior then ^^?

Edit: I would be fine with shadowy duel removed or nerfed if they give us disarm or something equally OP like reducing the CD of vanish by half. In rbgs Shadowy duels is key to survive big fights, most of the time it is used defensively. In general people don’t seem to understand that shadowy duel is very often used as a defensive.

You clearly have never played fire LOL

Ah yes, it’s a nerf when your one shot ability gets a legendary that adds 15% more damage. Ah yes, you can’t be a heal bot anymore, but you can still one tap people, sooo…where’s the problem melee fire mage?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.