You really need to be genius to destroy such amazing game

Very difficult to imagine given that such a thing isn’t going to happen. Go home, stop trying to compete with DJChimpsoul for the dumbest forum user title.

2 Likes

Not really, they just press the button, all the content is in game already.

That code is long gone.

Not really, we have half the things from 3.3.5 but not the other half.

2 Likes

No, it isn’t.

No, it isn’t. It’s archived, much like everything else. Blizzard still had the original Vanilla code, they still have WoTLK’s original code too.

Why are you even responding to what I’m saying when you can’t follow my words?

You do realize this is a contradiction? (RDF was released in December of 2009)

1 Like

It is simple because now there are working different people than 10 years ago. There are no more visioners that’s why they copy-paste old system in 2022.

I still have discrepancies in this what is written on the skill in my bar and that on buffs. Problem is known and still exists. How can I trust that it gives me what it should?

I just ignore him.
You can’t talk with this stuck brain.

By the way the author, the RDF feature was removed, not because we are on the Naxx content but because of the “social”.
Blizzard said they “heard” the “community”, but they just heard the Classic ERA players and now they are here like this troll Miylee to try to tell us that RDF was removed because of the patch content.

Obviously it’s wrong and it’s write black on white.

Dungeon Finder Removed in Wrath of the Lich King Classic - Wowhead News

2 Likes

Not Blizzards fault, stop crying

It is, that’s how it works bub.

If I am right, they said it not me, they had to recode a buttload of stuff in classic.

You can’t give a straight answer.

2 Likes

You won’t get anywhere here.

The reality is, RDF should’ve been in for levellers only at least, especially so you can complete the dungeon quests - even on Firemaw and Gehennas there is no groups. I just levelled my paladin to 80 yesterday, and I couldn’t find a single person for 90% of group quests, not a soul in sight. Nevermind finding a full dungeon group.

The amount of layers also makes the game feel dead so you do hardly bump into people - which has it’s advantages and disadvantages. Easy to layer hop and kill a dead mob rather than wait and have zero contesting for mobs, whereas on the other hand the game feels empty. On this front, I actually don’t mind the layering.

Also, it’s clear what you meant, just people here will nit-pick everything you say.

There is contradiction only in your brain. Release the game refered to “the beginning”. From the beginning they should have released game with NO CHANGE.

But, since they released the 3.35 patch from the start, they SHOULDN’T have removed the RDF, because it was in that patch. Does your contradiction mind understand that?

1 Like

That makes no sense.

Imagine experiencing WOTLK only to to queue for RDF from Stormwind on launch day. What a truly unworthy experience that would have been.

I can understadn if people want RDF in the game from phase 2+, that makes sense, but from launch or now? That’s totally unreasonable.

2 Likes

Patch is still 3.4

Which is basically 3.3.5 with some adjustments and content basically locked behind lock in code considering Achievments already list all the stuff needed.

Now i am the rich here, still free to continue your bullsht here.
Thanks guys.

Kid.

It is not Blizzard. There aren’t that many players anymore. RDF appeared with last patch of wotlk only. The game now is almost replica. Just players know everything about and reach everything faster.

Many players still level a lot in Outlands.
I still see groups for hcs but players don’t do old dungeons because it is easy just level fast by quests too.

=>

Bad argue, because RDF wasn’t removed for that.
Try again.

Rdf was removed because most players didn’t want it initially. Now some players want it.

Not half but 95%. I admit my guilt in the 5%.

Seriously though, I genuinely didn’t do anything wrong.

You can’t really blame “us players” because “players” are not a sentient body. We’re just a crowd of different people with different opinions, different goals. different everything. Blizz however is a company, they have a CEO, they have a shareholders border or w/e, they ARE a sentient body. Thus they are to blame.

Jesus what a news !
And why ? Cmon i know you can do it…

Not really… Looking at census projects the amount of people below level 70 (or 68 if you prefer) is very low. Like at best 30-40% on estabilished worlds and basically nonexistent on locked realms.