You really need to be genius to destroy such amazing game

Why? Why everything you touch you destroy? This was a great game everyone loved and remembered. And you had only one single thing to do. Just one simple thing. Release the game exactly how it was 2008.

Nothing else, copy code, paste code. And done.

I feel like I am playing alone this game. I am questing like in Elder Scrolls. I met no one in S. Vale which is like impossible because I play on very populated server. I am in que as TANK for Scarlet Monastery for like 30 mins and no one wants to play it. Imagine, Scarlet Monastery, a point that is ā€œmust haveā€ in leveling process that covers leveling 30-40. Not that I canā€™t find healer, but there is no DPS in que.

Why you just donā€™t release RDF? Why not bring life in old content? You know, even on launch people where doing 3-4 instances of old world and thatā€™s . If I canā€™t find people for monastery, how it will be for Dire Maul? Blackrock?

Why are you so stubborn? Blizzard? If you want to destroy this game, well done! You are doing it very well.

Sadly, but I have to admit. Private Servers are way better representation of original Wrath. That is now just a fact no one can argue with.

Well done Blizzard. Well done!

43 Likes

As much as I hate Blizzard lately, I have to say, only half of it is Blizzards fault. The other one is caused by us, players.
We have huge acces to information about game, many guides and players are playing according to them. Another factor is that wow somehow became a job for many people and I think that was the downfall for us , casuals , to enjoy the game more. Not just wow, but any game. If it is good or not is up to you.

7 Likes

Hi,
This is not the Blizzards fault, this Classic ERA players fault and unexperienced old Wotlk players fault.

We didnā€™t have RDF in 2008; that came at the end of 2009.

Except, theyā€™re not.

P Servers may be closer to what WoTLK was at the end of the expansion, but nothing like the beginning.

Scarlet Monastery isnā€™t a ā€œmust haveā€. Itā€™s a popular dungeon, nothing more and nothing less.

Here you are crying about RDF just for levelling purposes; RDF is what changed levelling forever. There becomes no point in ever leaving a city when you can just RDF spam to current content.

You just complained that you met nobody in STV, without even considering that layers are a thing here. And then said you want the feature that truly emptied the old world added to the game.

You pro-RDFā€™ers are getting worse and worse.

As for you, DJchimpsoul; thatā€™s 877 dollars now.

13 Likes

We also didnā€™t have Dual Spec, Current talents, Summoning Stones, Mounts at lower levels.

7 Likes

You really point that argument, still? Like you donā€™t know that we are on final patch of Wrath which included RDF?

And what we have now is like what we had 2008? Dual talents, Emblem Quests, Character Boosts, GDKP Raids, Instanced Wintergrasp, Layers?

There is no layering in old world since there are not to many players overthere. Layering occures if number of players reach critical point, and after that layer is being created. You really think there are 5 layers with 15 players in each inside?

Stop embarrassing while itā€™s not too late.

5 Likes

Youā€™re the one that specifically said ā€œcopy and paste what we had in 2008ā€, not me.

Oh Iā€™m sorry, did I say this was a cut and paste of WoTLK? Did I say thatā€™s what I even wanted?

Oh rightā€¦ I didnā€™t, did I? I said you were wrong. You are.

Iā€™m in the process of levelling my shaman alt, Iā€™ve layer hopped multiple times in order to avoid waiting for respawns on items like the hippogrypth egg in Feralas, and certain mob spawns.

Donā€™t tell me lower level zones have no layers, thatā€™s factually incorrect. I donā€™tknow what Earthshaker is like, but thereā€™s definitely still layers over here on Gehennas.

1 Like

Yes. But Blizzard started Classic with changes and final patch. That is reality according to what I am writing the post. So in this case it is propper to implement RDF this early. Had the Blizzard started with 3.0 patch I would just not level alts and wait for 3.35 and RDF. Can u understand now? Is it so difficult?

Yes, that is only when someone invites you from the Northerand, who is different layer than you. And even then you have cooldown until you enter different layer for the second time.

2 Likes

Except the idea is to NOT release RDF at all, rather than wait until the ā€˜appropriateā€™ patch. Is thata hard concept for you to grasp?

The player that invited me was in Orgrimmar.

Youā€™re also taking this very literally. Iā€™ll simplify it:

Being able to layer hop means multiple layers exist. Multiple layers means players are spread across multiple players. That means less players in each zone for theyā€™re spread through layers.

You just complained that you donā€™t see anybody, then you complained that you want a feature added that killed all low level zones. Logic, please?

2 Likes

Its funny it was always ā€œPservers are just advertising for retailā€ ā€¦ now its ā€œofficial server is advertising for pserversā€

All blizz had to do was release the game, dont touch it and rake money ā€¦ this is like sabotage from inside ā€¦

Its also really amazing to see the actual dedication of people running pservers ā€¦ most of them had zero IT background, did all the work after their actual jobs and completely for free ā€¦

#smallindiecompany

What patch? 4.3.4? Do you even realise that we do not have patches in Classic Wrath? We are on latest patch. It is 3.35 instant and forever. Now you are trolling, nothing moreā€¦

3 Likes

Technically its 3.4.0 or something, so he is even more wrong, itā€™s not original Wrath Patch

I said ā€œAppropraite patchā€, not a specific one.

And each phase requires a patch, as well as a PTR test. Are you nitwits new to Classic, or what?

Donā€™t answer that, I already know you are. The stupidity of thinking Blizzard can just cut and paste WoTLKā€™s original code into the game already told me that.

And each phase is based upon patches that existed within the past, hense why raid tiers are released in phases and things related to said patch come at the same time: the Abyssal Lords can in Classic during the AQ40 phase, the Isle of Quel Danas opened up during the Sunwell Phase, and things like the Argent Tournament dailies will open up during the Argent Tournament phase.

This is what people mean when they use words like ā€œpatchā€ and ā€œphaseā€.

You are trying to sound so smart, yet confuse patch and phase ā€¦

gg ez, go next

3 Likes

If you make my face palm any harder, Iā€™m going to end up breaking my nose.

Go and be stupid somewhere else, it isnā€™t my fault if you canā€™t understand what Iā€™m saying. Iā€™ll simplify it for all three of you:

EACH PHASE REPRESENTS A PREVIOUS PATCH

Do you understand? Are those words basic enough for you, or would you like an encyclopdiaā€™s definition of the words phase and patch?

No it doesnt because we have balance changes + features from last wotlk patch + new trash ā€¦

Also you could release AQ on patch 7.2.3 if you wanted ā€¦

4 Likes

:D:D:D flag for trollingā€¦next

1 Like

This is getting worseā€¦

Each phase does not require patch at all. They will just unlock the ICC gate and we will be able to enter.

Test, what test???

4 Likes

That isnā€™t even close to relevant to what Iā€™ve been saying. Either read what Iā€™m saying or stop wasting my time.

ā€¦You could have just said ā€œCorrect, Iā€™m a WoTLK-only tourist that didnā€™t play Classic or TBCCā€.

News flash; Classic was recreated using Legionā€™s engine, you canā€™t just copy and paste old code into it. ICCwonā€™t just be ā€œturned onā€, it will be rea-djusted and player tested on the PTR, just like every previous raid.

Imagine knowing less about the game than ā€œtouristā€

5 Likes