"You were followed!" "I followed THEM"

As in Sylvanas was sending assassins after Thrall, who was content with wasting away in outland, doing nothing to threaten Sylvanas’ rule at all.

But sure, let’s continue to pretend the Lich Queen isn’t the villain of this expac

16 Likes

And when Thrall found out of Baine’s capture, possible execution if he waited long enough, what do you think he would do? Will she even risk him returning to depose her?

1 Like

“This hero of the Horde and savior of the world might turn against me some day. Better kill him now”

Looking really heroic there, Sylvanas

11 Likes

After the very first Vanilla trailer (excluding that cammeo in bfa intro cinematic), I’m glad they acknowledged that Forsaken are rogues, NOT warlocks. ONLY. ROUGES.

1 Like

Some noob rogues that forgot to talent into Master of Deception :slight_smile:

Anyway think at it: is the same that Garrosh tryed to do with Vol’jin, it’ not indeed something heroic, but is something you could expect from a tyrant.

Still i don’t think she will be the real villain FOR NOW, it would be…well…to obvious after all these events, probably she will leave the Horde right after we will know her true plans (wich will happen “soon” stating to Jeremy Feasel)…willingly or not

I have seen the theory that Sylvanas is being controlled… so maybe she’s not bad after all :wink:

I’m personally not in the game for the storyline. However when I rejoined I was positively surprised by Sylvanas. I mean, you go Banshee Queen, win us the war and all that.

However the sorry story we are getting is getting worse and worse. She’s bad Hur Hur and that’s it. Boring.

6 Likes

The faction war story is pointless anyway because no matter what happens, we’ll never have a winner or loser, long term because WoW is designed to have the two faction system.

Its just a load of nonsense and the jokes on us, because we’re the mugs paying for this.

10 Likes

Well, thank god Saurfang had nothing better to do than following 2 rnd forsaken rogues across half the continent because he exactly knew where they were heading to.
Or he heard that she wants Thrall’s head and suprisingly was there just in time.
No matter what it doesn’t make much sense.

I think Sylvanas used those rogues to lure Thrall back to Azeroth. I believe she wishes to leave the Horde, but is unwilling to leave it in a leaderless state, so she is gathering all the Horde’s potential leaders together with a single goal to specifically replace her.

3 Likes

Even if I chose her side in the questline, I’m starting to not understand a lot of decisions. Like why the fuk be so arrogant to other chieftains of the horde (like baine in the first scenario) when she was pretty humble before. I don’t get why or when her character got so petty. Doesn’t really suit the sylvanas from before…

8 Likes

Maybe she is being controlled?

1 Like

Maybe yeah, you would come back to an old god theory or something similar, where she’s mind controlled into turning the world’s balance into a mess for old gods to laugh in. But if she isn’t, she’s just completely betrayed her character from previous expansions. Or maybe you could consider as bad character evolution, I don’t know.

4 Likes

It’s all I can think of because she was really nice to Varian on the Broken Shore…

1 Like

It’s only pointless because of lazy writing.

Imagine if the Alliance managed to invade Org for a while, say 2/3 patches. Or if Ironforge fell to the Horde.

You’d have a hell of a story regaining them. And raids could be used to tell that story.

8 Likes

With a load of “Sylvanas did that” “Jaina did this” “Tyrande killed them” thrown in, to justify who, what and where we’re going to be raiding.

No thanks, I’ll do without that.

So they are all red then ?

3 Likes

Well it’s possible, it wouldn’t be the first time some important characters / army are controlled by a powerfull force. The Scourge was basically a Burning Legion weapon prior to Arthas becoming the Lich King, so…if the Burning Legion could do it, why couldn’t the Void?

1 Like

Yeah I can’t wait to see their explanation as to why Sylvanas sent assassins after Thrall.
He exiled himself, he made it clear that he doesn’t want to lead the Horde, the elements no longer answer his call, he gave away Doomhammer (and now it’s a paperweight), at this time he’s no threat to Sylvanas and is just living on a farm in Nagrand with his wife and kids.
There had better be a good reason behind this that isn’t just “Sylvanas is baaAAaaAAd!!11!”

Undead cannot be controlled by the void, if Sylvanas is being controlled it’s by something completely different.

6 Likes

The void couldn’t because the lore specifically states that it can’t.
Death and by connection undeath is supposed to be immune to void corruption, so it wouldn’t make sense for Sylvanas to be N’zoth’s minion