Your Forum Moderators are biased and unprofessional and your company is a hollow space

I can typically go through several forum posts on here and find many Insulting comments directed at individuals, that are not taken down but when making a light hearted joke it is considered harassment without taking into context of the entirety of the previous conversation had which was forum poster targeting which was explained pretty clearly to still obtain a action while opening a ticket to then be told that if someone takes something offensively its against your terms, in your nonsensical point of view you’re suggesting if I was to make a post about having obtained a new haircut and someone was to disagree and say my haircut is ugly or give a example of how it made me look they would be liable for a account forum suspension, This is the mindset of your Forum moderators and its genuinely laughable beyond comparison

You also have the nerve to lock threads and then quickly reopen them again several minutes later in a sheer attempt to kill the conversation being discussed because you know yourself its something you want to be avoided and not brought up because its true, I wonder will you flag my post as harassment?

Please prove me right because I think your forum moderators are incapable of distinguishing that and that’s bad, I would also suggest you tell your Blizzard Mods who do tickets stop with the pointless joke copy pasted paragraphs to give this friendly light to then be a complete patronising unprofessional egotistical individual who evaluates one comment over a entire conversation.

I suppose you get what you pay for which no doubt they’re paid very little, You’re more than happy for people to blatantly flame people with negatives points but when its negative points to something nonsensically positive which is a lie you’re fine with it.

You’ve changed for the worst I’ve now actually came to terms with it and I’m now not supporting you as I have in the past, I’ve met many people on the forums who are a delight and I thank them for what they have given and even those who have given views that disagree with my own in the past that’s how a discussion works… Not silencing one side because it doesn’t favour you.

I’ll not be replying to anyone, I’ve said my thoughts and that is that because I don’t want to offend someone and have a mark on my account for having a view and opinion to a statement made against me here, thank you for your time, Also Kelly Price is pretty cool.

12 Likes

Not being funny but if you opened a thread about your new hair cut you would be breaking forum rules as it wouldn’t be WoW related.

If you got a holiday from the forums you most likely broke a forum rule. It happens.

I got baited and said something that got me a short holiday, it wasn’t terrible what I said but in hindsight I shouldn’t have risen to the bait or I should have posed my sentence differently so it didn’t break the rules.

Accept it and move on. I have a feeling I know what caught you out and unfortunately, if I’m right and it is the post I recall, you broke rules. Simple as that.

I do wish you would go back to the happy, friendly and helpful posts you were making when the new forums first went live though…

1 Like

I do wish I could do that also, I love this game I’m more than happy to support people where required also to make clear even though I’m going against what I wrote, I just can’t accept some things, I will still assists people with hardware upgrades building systems helping others with in game questions rotational help, Though I should be allowed to also give negative constructive feed back also which I feel is something we cannot do.

1 Like

There’s a reason why I rather post on mmo-champion or the wow subreddit than here.

4 Likes

No one is stopping that, the thread was probably locked whilst they read through it because a few posts were flagged. It’s still on going now so the discussion hasn’t been stopped.

What you said was against forum rules, same as what I said when I got told off and if I could tell you what got me in trouble you would laugh at how silly it was. Even in the bigger picture, and I spoke to a gm about my incident for clarification, what I said was against the ToS even if the person baited me and deserved my vicious tongue.

I disagree with some of your issue on that thread but respect your views and opinions regardless. It’s an interesting topic and actually a good read :slight_smile:

I’m not a moderator I’m an MVP and none of my answer is official in any way.

However I do know that too much flagging will auto lock a thread, it takes a moderator to over turn that. They do over turn the auto locks when they aren’t appropriate. If a post has no replies for 30 days it is also auto locked. Obviously some topics with multiple reports will be locked by a moderator and kept locked. The usual moderation of closing topics already in discussion still goes on.

Unless comments are reported/flagged, there is no way a moderator will even look at it. So if something is against the terms then flag it, a moderator will decided if it breaks the rules or not. I had someone experiment multi flagging a comment of mine but it was not removed when a moderator reviewed it. Some comments I’ve flagged when I’ve felt they break the rules have been removed when reviewed, sometimes they are left.

I’m sorry you feel you were treated unfairly :frowning:

1 Like

I mean, what can I say but agree with the thread title.

4 Likes

I guess the OP has earned himself a forum vacation quite soon.

1 Like

I managed to “earn a forum” vacation already, as well. except it was unfair vacation and when I appealed it was quickly removed, shows how well some people do their jobs while others just slam the ban button :))

2 Likes

The (old) forums work on a mass reporting mechanism and then I suspect you’re auto banned.

I hypothetically got a ban for ‘spamming’. Argued successfully that it wasn’t spamming then they changed their reason and the ban stayed.

Hypothetical of course.

No it’s not. there was a 30 day necro the other day.

It’s 30 days from the last reply. Not from start.

1 Like

I don’t get what the OP is crying about, I got 24 hours for saying the medical term for :poop:

So the medical term is offensive but a picture of it with a smiley face is just hilarious, I guess.

And just in case anyone thinks it was the context in which I used the word, it wasn’t, in their email to me they said I was masking profanity.

Think about that for a second, PROFANITY.

4 Likes

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

These modern companies are gonna use everything in their arsenal just to avoid any controversial topic because they see the trend and they know exactly what’s gonna happen when the crap hits the fan.

Big companies that do not heavily censor their own platforms are just looking for a public fiasco.

Sad, but this is the 21st century. What people wanna hear is more important than what people wanna say.

3 Likes

i remember the threads praising your forum ban, it was hilarious :smiley:

For one, I’m not crying, I don’t understand where you got that nonsensical understanding from my post which is fine I just don’t understand so if you want to elaborate on that go for it, I would also like to add that if we are censoring correct terms is not only dangerous but it creates a paradox where we as people become more hostile and less understanding and its destroys the ability to have open discussions, something that all laws that you now follow as of date have been created with that open discussion format.

If you police this then you’re no longer allowed to think for yourself and furthermore become a puppet a human with someones fingers in your brain as a human being its your right to be allowed to express yourself as you see fit not something that should be automatically scolding you because someone else automatically takes offence or disagrees.

4 days till its decided if i get my trust 3 or not and then hell on earth leviathan or long and prosper peace :stuck_out_tongue:

What is a trust 3 ?

trust level 3 on forums

and what is that supposed to be ?

You are.

Wait, you thought I meant literally?

Which is why I think my ban was personal.

How can you have an emoji for the word but not be able to say the word on forums?