Your Forum Moderators are biased and unprofessional and your company is a hollow space

What? You sure you haven’t encountered the thread post limit, which they sometimes expand, because they think the discussion is worthy continuation…? In that case you should be thanking them.

Other than that I really don’t understand your problem, but you sound really angry. I don’t see a worthy issue of forum moderation, but maybe I am just blind. I have yet to encounter a forum vacation in the almost 12 years I’ve been lurking and posting here though. Sometimes you people make me wonder how you do it. I’ve had a few times where I’ve thought maybe I just crossed the line, but then nothing happens.

Can’t say that I agree with the notion that we’re not allowed to be critical here. Many threads are critical or outright spiteful, yet they for the most part remain open and untouched.

Even if that 1 thread was locked for a few minutes, it was reopened, has remained open, and the conversation itself has stayed pretty much intact (I only had 1 of my 2 s##tposts removed, not a big loss).

Also, is the ban the reason why you peaced out mid-conversation?

Trust levels unlock various extra abilities on the forum format such as Posting links and furthermore other things including photos or gifs.

There are at least two examples of that:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/blizzard-twitch-team-up-to-censor-gamers/16393/114

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mvp-is-misleading-and-should-be-removed/9862/55

I personally have never been treated unfairly, but I have seen people getting banned for weeks over almost nothing because a certain Guild of trolls mass-reported the posts.

I think that most of the moderators are also GMs, and they probably have loads of other things to do, which might be a reason why some of their decisions are questionable?

1 Like

Yes, Someone from that post followed me to another forum topic and was literally flaming me giving no actual discussion towards the actual topic itself but was their to target me, I constantly asked them to leave me alone and XYZ I was punished.

1 Like

and how do i know which trust level i am ?

Well, for what it’s worth, I missed your participation, even if we disagreed and you called me stupid 8|

You are Trust Level 2. Search for the word “Trust”. The highest one shown on the page is the level you have attained.

See also The Ultimate Forum Guide (Codes, Trust Levels, FAQ)

1 Like

Please re-frame from making bold statements that are incorrect, None of my posts in that forum post have been deleted it was in a different forum, If I did say stupid it was due to your view not you as a person which I maybe should have explained in greater detail, but yes I enjoy a conversation I just come off very hard headed its just how I type, I’ll add in some emojis next time to butter it up.

And how do i get to level 3 ? just posting and being helpful ? :slight_smile:

Yes, I know.

I’ve seen many people in these forums use a * to mask a swear word that rhymes with luck and others use ! instead of an i in others. That is against the rules in my opinion but I don’t report it.

However, I am more against people who attack others for making an “I quit” post, I don’t mean saying why post but insulting them and flaming them.

Calling someone stupid or an idiot can get you banned for harassment, it happened to me on the old forums.

The best thing to do is wait a minute or so before making an angry post, otherwise you may get banned.

hmm basically.
we start with trust level 0, then get 1 and it unlocks:

• Post more than 3 Topics
  • Post more than 10 Replies
  • Edit Wiki Posts
  • Flag Posts

then we get to trust level 2 and it unlocks

• Create Links to trusted Websites
    (Blizzard, YouTube, Twitch etc.)
  • Create Video Embeds
  • Increased Like Count

then we get to 3 and it unlocks

• Post Images
  • Create Links to any Website
  • Create Wiki Posts

the threads are locked if too many posts are flaged inside it. and usually they stay locked.

got mine a month ago, but i appealed and it got removed :joy: so moderator didnt even review my flagged post and just slammed the ban button.

“Helpful” is not required.

From the FAQ I linked above:

• Visit the Forums on 50% of the last 100 Days
  • Read 500 Topics created in the last 100 Days
  • Read 20,000 Posts created in the last 100 Days
  • Like 30 Posts
  • Receive 20 Likes
  • Reply to 10 different Topics
  • Don’t have more than 5 Spam/Offensive Flags
  • Don’t be suspended in any Blizzard Game or Forum
1 Like

Bukachu, over 1700 posts?

Remember what you called me for having a lot of posts?

2 Likes

I still feel sorry for you losing that godly number.

1 Like

tradings likes for in game gold!!! :rofl:

Rofl it was meant tongue in cheek, you can call me anything you want dude, I only noticed it later today when I was reading back on whether I maintained composure or should unplug and go live in the mountains.

Use emojis at your own volition.

Couldn’t have summed it up better, it is all about keeping up a public image and companies are running in fear of a twitter mob coming after them.

did they not reset the post count when they introduced the new forums ?