Your opinion about the blatant alliance favortism through BFA?

Let’s start it from the beggining.
Prepatch:
The goblins discover azerite. Horde’s job to secure it, while alliance’s is to steal and kill the miners.

Through a somewhat suprise tactic, Sylvanas raids Darkshore (+ashenvale), kills the furbogs, elves and others there. The night elves loose a lot of troops and on top of that suffer great losses as their tree burns down with a lot of innocent in it.

Counter attack on the undercity, both sides suffer heavy losses but Jaina’s pocket airship (Which she just abandons in the middle of the siege…) lets the alliance push inwards into the undercity.
Through Sylvanas was close to completely dismantle the whole of the alliance, Jaina had a sekret town-portal-scroll in her pocket and saves the day.

Overall: Alliance suffer greater losses as Teldrassir was too great do evacuate completely(but the alliance don’t really care about them anyway…).

8.0 (I’ll separate the leveling from the warcampaign, they are different stories)

Horde: Our journes takes us across Zandalar where we’re tasked to both investigate the corruption within the empire. We manage to weed out the bad influence from the leadership but ultimately completely fail in stopping Mythrax from escaping his prison. We fail to do anything in the swamp beside killing some of G’huun’s forces there, we fail to keep Zuldazar safe and Mythrax spirit bombs the final seal open. What comes next is /the horde stepping in and kill everything that lives inside Uldir, including the blood-god itself too/.

Warcampaign. We spend our times scout out a powerful wand because Blizzard devs have humour. We steal the wand and sink a few small ships with it. Then finding a dead boy and fishing it up. Sylvanas being the good lich she secretly is, adds the fine piece to her collection.

Alliance: The Kul tiran isles are in partially ruins much as Zandalar is. They fight the old god whorshipper in the norths, figuring out where the Kul tiran fleet is. The alliance helps in fighting back the forces of the drust, led by Wildhunt himself, free Jaina from depression, reunite with her mother and unmask the scooby doo villan, pirate queen who was the phat woman all along. The end result is Bolarus is raided by pirates on Ashvane’s orders, just barely able to fend off the assault before she showed up again. This time Jaina has cheat mode activated and uses her father’s necklace to free the armada from Stormsong’s time-out corner.

End results: Zandalar and Kul tiras both endure a lot of things but while the horde campaign, beside being taxing only resulted in even more issues such as having to deal with an old god, while happy friends are getting a relief after the siege on Bolarus, having their ships returned.

During the alliance warcampaign they make the ultimate crime they can never be forgived. They denied us from vampire allied races. Shame on them. They couldn’t get High elves so they killed our dead-high elves. ( Oh wait Blood elves are a thing. Jokes on you! )

So far, this is all right in my opinion. The two factions can’t have the same story because then it would make a garbage story. Speaking of…

We team up with Rexxar and form the justice league, steal azerite from the alliance and give it to the po…- The poor goblins who’ll make bombs out of them. Speaking of. Gallywix. Green Donald Trump. Did we ask for him? No, but we got him anyway like it or not. He got into a heated argument with Gnobama and lost.

Alliance’s 8.1: They undermine the horde’s entire fleet. The entire. Fleet. The innocent trolls barely have any left to send us for more islands expeditions.

Then. They decide it’s not enough. They say “The horde warcampaign was bs, we want our wand back.” And they did. Yup. Oh and created the incredible Huling gorrila to add insult to injury.

I have a humble opinion what a big pile of direhorn turd this move is. The tide sages didn’t expect the horde to steal their artifact. Meanwhile the horde knew very very well how important it is and yet it wasn’t even protected with a silence zone as the humans had with the stockades. I gues… no. Not ok. How did they Plot-rift their way into the chamber. Baffles me.

Finale (for me).
Siege of Zuldazar.
The point where as a full-time Blizz-shill I had enough.

The Zandalri became not only the punch-bag of the alliance FOR NO REASON. Blizz made them imbeciles too. Why did we rush to the swamps to fight the alliance there? We could’ve defend the blood gates and let them die to the blood trolls. For some reason Talanji was made into an idiot who made the entire army march into the JUST AS HOSTILE swamplands instead of defending Zuldazar. This is a big wtf. Blizzard trying to make us believe it was a smart tactic while it was the worst of the worst.

Oh and the Scepter is destroyed. Goodbye hard work of warcampaign.

Then we walk back to Zuldazar, find the alliance murder the king of trolls WHO DID NOTHING AGAINST THE ALLIANCE. Seriously. The Zandalari didn’t do anything to the alliance pre and post 8.0, they are just punching bags for no reason.

Oh and icing on the cake. We don’t even do any harm to the alliance as they run off. Gnobama became an icecream but still ALIVE. Jaina. A woman in clothes not a mech. Battled a full raid. She isn’t even captured, nor killed. She doesn’t even need to take the sickbed after the fight. She just… too op for that.

This is of course Not the 100% picture of what happened but I had to leave out less important things. If any of you alliance players out there have something to add to this, it’s welcome. So far. Bfa is Blizz beating on the horde for the tenth time and we now deal with a split leadership on top of the whole warcampaign.

4 Likes

Honest opinion?

I don’t care.

I love playing underdog factions. Back in MOP it was the Alliance that was less favoured, and its story sucked. I played the Alliance.

Now it’s the Horde that’s suffering and I play Horde.

5 Likes

Boralus is being raided by Azerite-powered pirates, a sea monster and horde scavengers.

Those weren’t even sparkly vampelves. Besides, they were guilty of killing 3 Nelves and a GNOME! A GNOME I SAY! That is worthy of annihilating their entire pointy eared population form Azeroth!

That mass-murders, loots and pillages. Besides, Rexxar is on my “to visit Bwomsandi for a prolonged vacation” list. He killed his wolf! Honestly, after Gorgrond Rexxar, current one is only worthy of having his head mounted on someone’s wall (not mine, he’s just buttugly after his visual upgrade).

The best part of the whole Horde War campaign.

Horde usually goes “Ooga-Booga!” on stuff. Alliance uses tactics and utilizes them in style!

Then you clearly haven’t been paying attention. Tactics!

The Zandalari Empire have been enemies to the Alliance since forever with renewed aggression during MoP.

Tactics!

Explained above. It doesn’t hurt for you to read a bit.

The Gnome leader is barely alive.
Jaina is the most powerful Mage on Azeroth with a super powered staff on her side (MoP! You know, for a Panda, a lot of MoP things are unknown to you…)

12 Likes

Is there a source for this, as sources indicate that the most powerful Azerothian Mage to have ever lived was Queen Azshara and behind her, Aegwynn and then behind her, Medivh.

2 Likes

You know, erm… the Xpac is not even ended, which means we still don’t know the conclusion of the conflict. When Sylvie torched Teldrash!t and plagued UC everyone was crying Horde favortism. You’re no different than those impatient crybabies.

2 Likes

First of all:

Your opinion about the blatant alliance favortism through BFA?

My opinion is that there isn’t any favoritism for either side.

Anyway, I think that even though they seem to be turning Sylvanas into a bad guy, she will prove to be on the right side, but will step down from being the war chief nontheless for a ‘greater purpose’.

9 Likes

Because the story on both sides doesn’t go exactly the same doesn’t mean bias. You said it yourself.

Just let the story play out, the sides are gonna both end up surviving always since that’s kinda essential to the core gameplay.

4 Likes

I don’t believe there is any favouritism in this game either. I see it claimed by both sides.

7 Likes

couldnt give a toss about any of that but to prove you wrong, alliance have gnomes and jaina, horde have trolls … proves blizzard hates alliance and loves horde.

1 Like

You talkin’ about story? Story?!?

Come on, man.

5 Likes

I exist so clearly the Alliance is favourited.
It is true.

2 Likes

Its a game, deus ex machinas happen. Also, when something happens people call if alliance favouritsm, 1 month later something else happens and then people call it horde favouritism.

I think they cancel each other out. Or they are on the same level that there isnt any favouritism. Whichever you prefer.

1 Like

I wonder if the game will end with Horde favoritism or Alliance favoritism.

Its a never ending cycle.

The cycle of forums can be cruel.

9 Likes

I agree with everything you just said. This blatant alliance bias is getting out of hand fast.

Plot.

False.

Alliance bias and plot Armour.

A great hero with style and honour.

False again.

Still false.

Headcanon without sources.

https://www.wowprogress.com/

https://realmpop.com/us.html

https://realmpop.com/eu.html

*set slider to 120
**remove 5%-15% horde alts

now tell me about alliance favouritism? what a TROLL post mocking the current state of horde supremacy EVERYWHERE

5 Likes

Void elves were a slap in the face.
We can at least laugh about that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The thing is, the gold and gems and whatnot act like the defense of the Treasure chamber, also known as Opolus, or what his name is, ofcourse, he had nothing on our Wonderful Flynn. <3 oh and not to mention the portal was both Void and Arcane, with one of them conjuring it being Jaina, and if you listen to their dialouge, with Umbric and Jaina they kinda needed to tryhard to open a portal into the treasure chamber.

Simple, if we took over the swamps, and started reinforcing that position Taljani and the Horde would have a hard time pushing us out if we gained foothold, not to mention how the wand made it look like we had a bigger force than we really had, but you would know that if you played through the story.

1 Like