You're a Blizzard employee tasked with making the game worse

Reputation gain max 10% per Month.
No Loot from M+, you only get 1 Item via Weekly Chest.
In order to do Group Content, you have to give every Month 20 Likes in the WoW-Forum.

1. Business
  2. As
  3. Usual
1 Like

Eh, they almost got support to make controllers perfectly viable. Main thing missing would be full interface navigation.

Would also have been nice to have an option to remove the need to face a target (auto rotate).

Remove Flying.
Remove Legacy Buff / Loot
Force PVP to complete Campaign and level.

• Remove the valor cap but reduce valor income to 10 for keys below +18 to motivate players to reach higher.
  • The raid now drops every kind of legendary weapon and they all provide some sort of 5-10% buff to the wielder. 2% drop rate on all of them.
  • Specific renown items removed from the vendor. Now you can buy gift boxes from the vendor that contain something at random from all possible options, including items you can’t use. Gift boxes can be purchased in packs on the cash store.
  • Add more 1/3333 droprate mounts gated behind 14 days per year.
  • Make garrisons mandatory again.
  • Introduce more pointless FOMO, like removing the only mount in the history of the game with a portable AH.
  1. Make pvp vendors hostile.
  2. Shrink all bags. Hoarding is getting a serious problem.
  3. Give multiboxers 10% bonus one everything. Stacking for every individual character you control.

They weren’t mandatory back then.
I skipped the entire shipyard thingy.

Turn something players like into FOMO. Say, having the lovely dresses be removed after this Valentine’s.

Make another faction war expansion, we’re sieging stormwind this time around :slight_smile:

Remove guaranteed loot. Even the first piece is a % chance rather than guaranteed. Finish gearing now, nerds.

introduce talent trees and let people enjoy the gameplay of their class for 3 months before completely revamping the entire tree and changing the gameplay that the spec is known for since tbc, ah wait that’s what they do to restodruid already

I would create a diabolic system, that incentivizes you to play the campaign on your alt, especially if you wanna switch mains without having maxed renown on your main. Ah wait, this is already in the game.

More abilities than need a keypress.
More swirlies and giant AoE effects to constantly dodge.
More bosses that cover the ground with huge wings so you cant see the swirlies and effects properly.

1. No more flying mounts. Yes, walk and enjoy the scenery.
  2. Remove summoning. Both Warlock and Meeting stones. Yes, move yourself and enjoy the scenery.
  3. Remove Flightpaths. Journey to your destination yourself. Did I tell you to enjoy the scenery yet?

Enjoy that and more scenery.

1 Like
  1. i put aoe limit

2. i design whole game around WoW token

3. i put useless reputation and useless dragon resources as reward for pretty much any activity.

where’s my bonus Bobby?

• Remove all difficulties except mythic.
  • Make PvP forced everywhere with full loot rules.
  • Open world content is now mythic raid level.

Game will be dead in days. Guaranteed.

It is quite easy:

1. Implement in a game all the things players demanding to have on the forums.
  2. Remove from a game all the things players are demanding to remove on the forums.
  3. Profit

1 listen to forums
2 remove tier
3 make m+ loot cap at 5

• Add huge penalties to M+ when failing a key, resetting it to +2 all the time
  • Remove all gear from the game
  • Add a 1 minute global CD between player actions and spell usage
  1. Release Shadowlands - Season of Mastery on live servers.
  2. Remove M+ from the game
  3. Make WoW free to play.
1 Like

Auto attack for all classes till max level.
Patch long questline to unlock a dungeon.
Restart at level 1 every time you die.