Youre warmode is falling apart on this patch

Alliance will turn warmode off on Mechagon island and Nazjathar because we don’t really have a choice.
Horde raid ganked today in Rustbolt alliance,guards,everything could bee a target.
Those cowards didn’t stopped there,they killed the entire island.
How is that Prince Erazim says that in-fights will not be tolerated ,yet those guards can’t have any chance against a 30 horde raid .
Why don’t you punish the in-fights,you could do it by taking reputation or teleport them out of the city for a whole day also having lower reputation to not bee allowed to do the dung at all.
In Nazjatar our base is devastated every day by horde raids ,if only i could drowned them all the event it’s almost gone .
Jaina and Greymane only stands there and do nothing while our war captain fights against these stone brained red shirts.
Why don’t you fix this game to have a good balance for both factions,i am tired of seeing the ally always in prey position.
Alliance base is not a target for those monsters,we are not wq, and i don’t need youre 25% bonus,it’s incomodate for the enemy faction,i want to play good modes in warmode as ally,not to take the portal to Naz and see that are base it’s being razed all the time almost by those monsters.
I hope you have the luxury to understand me and the alliance we can’t fight 10 people against 30 or more horde in our own base and ofc they surround the portal so you have little chance to escape.
Thanks regardless ,have a good day.

9 Likes

My first and last experience in Battle of Nazjatar:

1. Go help cap a point
  2. Check the map, all of the points are already capped
  3. Spot the debuff, which says that I have to get a honored kill in order to receive rewards.
  4. Ask in general chat, where the alliance at so I could fight them. No response.
  5. Go to the alliance base and watch my frame rate drop as I witness half a million hordies butchering everything that can be targeted.
  6. Get a spawn kill and note to never bother with this event ever again.

Good times

8 Likes

I agree with you…its Prince Erazim fault

1 Like

I mean you guys were patrolling Horde/Ally invasions for you 400 ilvl loot, now time to pay back.
Enjoy or turn it off.

2 Likes

Again. This quest and the reward from it: show me who from allianceside asked for it back then?
It was alliance who saied its not possible to play in warmode as alliance in pre 8.1 and what we got is turn wm off. What lot of alliance player did.
It was horde who asked for alliance player and were moaning in forums cause they could not finish theyr quests / achivements for warmode.
The blizzard desided to implement the quest. Not me - or alliance. The chance was: WM player ipt in again and can see that sharding got fixed - but this was never true.

I really do not understand the fight here in forums against each others. We‘r the players who, like it seems, want oPVP. If you want that why always flame and blame other fraction here instead of asking blizz for a solution that works. If they fixing the shards so it‘s not possible that one side is overpopulated in it more than 10-15% then you will have a more grate PVP expirience on both sides.

7 Likes

Again alliance receive the same bad welcoming in new patch,even since the beginning of Bfa horde received the best welcoming .How is that at every beginning of a new patch in Bfa horde get everything they want and alliance where left aside,it only one reason i see for that:horde are allowed to know the content faster and better loot then ally before the new season starts.
Horde is encouraged to group up in open world as many as they can,i wonder is this bring you more interest for the game,money or more people to play youre horde game.?
For me it’s like i am back to 2018 when i first lvl-ed in Drustvarl and horde where raiding villages,killing everything,now we talk the same dust.
What’s going on with all this?

4 Likes

Where are your AOO flightpoint ganksquads when you need them?

2 Likes

Alliance can’t even enable warmode in new zones because you are dead every 30 seconds ganked by 5-10 horde players.

I was even fighting 1v1 after long time (hard to find horde player solo) and suprise few horde players appeared to ruin our duel.

It ended in 100% free 10% warmode bonus for horde and 0% bonus for alliance because situation is worse then ever - you can’t even enable it now or you are dead and dead

2 Likes

The ganksquad are busy playing hearthstone ,they win some gold from each other,they don’t care.
My last experience in Naz as 1v1 horde player got bitten then i saw him respawned with 3 more with him ,i tried my best to stay alive,but i knew in the end what will happen,i wasn’t mad because he brought 3 friends only to get his pitiful revenge on me,but they also can’t accept defeat means this players are noobs squad,like childrens crying if you take the milk from theirs mouth.
Horde can’t even accept anymore 1v1 to the death,they run away like bears with the tail between the legs or like rabbits from storms,take it as you want,it’s annoying .

2 Likes

Never was able to kill somebody 1vs1, the moment the last guy would go down he used the glider. When he saw I followed? Sharded/phased away… Worst of all? He attacked me with a small raid first…

I kited them to town (closeby and those new healing pots are a lfie saver) for guard help and players seeking kills for the weekly kill 25 in Nazjatar!

2 Likes

Just bee careful when you engage in 1v1,there are places where they can’t use glide like down from Dragon’s teeth basin or the coral grove,but even then they will use anything to avoid you.
It’s like all horde have warmode turned on,somewhere to 90% up and maybe the rest 10% have warmode off,while the alliance have 70-80% warmode off,this turns warmode players into a constant pray.
if i lock into my map surely i see some assassins almost all the day,it’s frustrating to bee outnumbered all the time ,but i can live with this but this things won’t go forever like this,i hope. If i am not mistaken horde must bee so happy at this beginning of patch,this is like heaven for they,while i struggling only to stay alive.

This happans on both factions.

I personaly blame LFG and bad phasing system, some people want an easy time and just invite people from trashy LFG and make the phasing bad for alliance or horde players.
Why ruin servers that worked well. Thank blizzard for this not the factions.

3 Likes

Lost a batlle 3k vs 80, 8 minutes, 4 Alliance vs a Horde raid. Of course the diehard WPvP players just said we were bad… And 90% of Horde of course defends it.

1 Like

They sharded away. No joke.

/sign 100% thanks to whatever higher whatever we have that there are other players who sees it.
Sharding is broken - and for having a chance on lot of shards you have to group up - so it gets even bader.

1 Like

Yepp it seems like to many players on the forum got alot of -FaCtIoN pRiDe-
Makes them blind lol…

(eddit_: it seems like my reply buttom dont work well lately)

2 Likes

Yet nothing is lost till one point.There is 2 option for all kind of players:
1.Players are attuning to there leadership meaning to believe they have to bee like the one who leads them wich can result in faction pride a sickness very hard to bee cured.
2.Players who play the game for fun,reasons like raids,keys,good pvp(not possible anymore,maybe battlegrounds) and without to care too much of faction,maybe because they are aware what will happen to them if they let the pride rule them.
It’s so easy to lose mind,especially in wpvp,when you can quick enrage if your enemy has 5% hp,you have 20 and his friends shows up and kill you,you just going mad,unbelievable but i was mad a lot of time during wpvp and i confess it only poisoned my mind.

I’m trying to picture this​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

And how is this a bad thing? I love my faction. I love my race. This makes MY gameplay experience more fun and engaging. People with the, " i DoNt cArE aBoUt fAcTiOns" , attitude is really boring imo.

1 Like

Indeed. I think its a lack of faction pride that caused the faction imbalance. People with no faction pride would just faction change for convenience and marginal stats.

On RP realms the alliance dominates, but i would rather get ganked at flightpoints for hours then roll alliance.

1 Like

Um, what do you think i mean by it being a “bad” thing, i replied to another person not you btw.
It makes some People point fingers to fast because of faction and not facts about phasing balance?

1 Like