Youre warmode is falling apart on this patch

Make 2 raids.

1 Like

That is generalising (about Horde coming back with more raids)…
I faced Alliance doing exactly the same. It’s a human nature to look for advantage…

Any way - few time sin Nazjatar, we had battles with Alliance Raids, pushing back and forth between the two bases - it was actually really fun.

2 Likes

Yeah,that was really fun,i was in for the kind of battles between bases ,fighting back in Mechagon,you know i gave up,it’s not worth at all for me,this week it’s 25 horde kills at mecha,but i will miss it,i prefer to skip something that it’s trash,Mechagon it’s junk even for pvp ,only the dung seems good for me .

You know what…i was in mechagon today and went for rustbolt spawn area and guess what did i see…a full alliance raid…then i went to harvester spawn location and guess what…another full alliance raid…

What did i do…did not switch off wm…instead i wanted to create a raid for these 2 rares but luckily i found a premade group and joined them.
And we created a black hole for any alliance that passes near the raid while waiting for rares to respawn…

So i suggest you look for rare hunting groups if u have ur wm on…

1 Like

But why you keep forgeting how it was for us, the horde players, during your AOO’s quests?
What you want? You want 100% bonus reward? You want 100% dmg/def/heal buffs? You want myhtic raiding gear+socket as reward for a “Call to Arms”? What you want? Because i dont get it…every day a retarded alliance idiot starts threads and cries that they cant do nothing. If you cant do nothing, turn it OFF. And end of story.

4 Likes

Not me buddy. I am on an RP realm, free 30% warmode bonus baby!

Let me laugh at you:ahahhah,lol what?can do nothing because of retards players like you,and it’s not end of story it will never end for people like you.
Sorry,i have not been for 2 weeks in Mechagon,not even till i unlock flying garbage robot island only hordes like it.Have fun making a full horde raid for 1 ally player.

1 Like

I can assure you that Alliance faction is pretty much alive, kicking and very active in WarMode on Steamwheedle Cartel :slight_smile: Sometimes it’s even too many of them all over the place (Mechagon/Nazjatar).

How does wm sharding work on rp realms?

1. Are all rp realms sharded together in wm?
  2. Or does each rp realm have its own set of shards in wm?
  3. Or is sharding only used when needed for server stability in wm?

Normal realms are all sharded together in wm I believe, just not sure how rp sharding is set up in wm. Google info is a year old on this.

I think this blue post from nov is a good summary of how sharding works in general.

Yes, I believe so.

nope, can see all other English rp realms.

Couldn’t possibly answer this, this is a question for Blizzard.

Thanks, it seems like rp wm shards work the same as normals, except a smaller pool of players.

Ye, your realm’s faction balance is not relevant to wm.

And we can’t get rid of server lags ,sometimes no lag and sometimes lag like you can’t do anything due to the population ,there it’s need to see zones populated,i wonder if they will ever fix the lags.

According to Blizzard support, the excess player lag problem is caused by players data collecting addons flooding the network before reaching the server. Not just your own addons, all players in the zone. The more players in a zone, the more addons, the worse the lag. I assume same issue in epic bgs. Imo if an addon causes lag for a high % of players in a zone, that’s grounds for Blizz disabling that addon. I guess Blizz would do that if it was a general issue for everyone. Seems not.

Whenever this event comes up it basically means have 90+ alliance players vs 4 or 5 horde.

Stand by a flag nothing happens/ no option given to do anything else with it!

alliance gets to you - everything lags to the point you can’t even instant cast

you die - can’t respawn because there are 30+ enemy’s standing around you

event ends

Wonder what the point in the event was!

People are using all kind of add-ons ,some people are using even those for treasure or coordination,people don’t really know bosses location without coordination especially in Nazjathar and Mechagon,while i don’t see the reason for so many ad-ons,before this expansion in long time before this people needed to get used without so many add-ons by learning the zones.was way different,now all it’s based upon who has more add-ons will have the more resources,achiev,etc.

I like addons, but Blizz have full control, and if certain addons are causing a lag issue, Blizz should fix the cause of that issue in their api. If it’s data collecting addons causing the issue, prevent addons collecting data. If that data collecting causes unplayable lag, the data collected is probably useless anyway.

yeah,i met on of the issues in nazjathar,it was wq and it wasn’t fixed at all,only disappeared after his time run out,but still missing a wq isn’t the end of the world,only the pvp have problems in small zones with huge population.

I am sick of this wm, and none of the ally have wm on. I see hordes anywhere in wm, and the sad part is I can’t even complete achv of fighting on two fronts for essences

fun fact, 75% of players in my realm are the ally

1 Like

You are not on your realm in wm, we are all on region populated wm shards. Except rp shards are populated seperately.

You might be ending up on single faction overflow shards due to region faction imbalance.

Join a WPvP community

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.