Youre warmode is falling apart on this patch

And we can’t get rid of server lags ,sometimes no lag and sometimes lag like you can’t do anything due to the population ,there it’s need to see zones populated,i wonder if they will ever fix the lags.

According to Blizzard support, the excess player lag problem is caused by players data collecting addons flooding the network before reaching the server. Not just your own addons, all players in the zone. The more players in a zone, the more addons, the worse the lag. I assume same issue in epic bgs. Imo if an addon causes lag for a high % of players in a zone, that’s grounds for Blizz disabling that addon. I guess Blizz would do that if it was a general issue for everyone. Seems not.

Whenever this event comes up it basically means have 90+ alliance players vs 4 or 5 horde.

Stand by a flag nothing happens/ no option given to do anything else with it!

alliance gets to you - everything lags to the point you can’t even instant cast

you die - can’t respawn because there are 30+ enemy’s standing around you

event ends

Wonder what the point in the event was!

People are using all kind of add-ons ,some people are using even those for treasure or coordination,people don’t really know bosses location without coordination especially in Nazjathar and Mechagon,while i don’t see the reason for so many ad-ons,before this expansion in long time before this people needed to get used without so many add-ons by learning the zones.was way different,now all it’s based upon who has more add-ons will have the more resources,achiev,etc.

I like addons, but Blizz have full control, and if certain addons are causing a lag issue, Blizz should fix the cause of that issue in their api. If it’s data collecting addons causing the issue, prevent addons collecting data. If that data collecting causes unplayable lag, the data collected is probably useless anyway.

yeah,i met on of the issues in nazjathar,it was wq and it wasn’t fixed at all,only disappeared after his time run out,but still missing a wq isn’t the end of the world,only the pvp have problems in small zones with huge population.

I am sick of this wm, and none of the ally have wm on. I see hordes anywhere in wm, and the sad part is I can’t even complete achv of fighting on two fronts for essences

fun fact, 75% of players in my realm are the ally

1 Like

You are not on your realm in wm, we are all on region populated wm shards. Except rp shards are populated seperately.

You might be ending up on single faction overflow shards due to region faction imbalance.

Join a WPvP community

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.