Zandalari Paladins are disrespectful

It is clear to me that Blizzard obviously has a Horde bias. The Zandalari Paladins are a metaphysical middle finger to the pious Human races, who are willing to sacrifice their lives for the noble goal of justice and peace and harmony.

However, the Kul Tirans, blessed by the Light, will not become Paladins. Instead, some tribal mudhut-dwelling filth gets to use the pristine Light???? This is preposterous!! I demand that the virtuous Kul Tirans will also be able to become proud Paladins! Humans were always destined forthe religious life, and to see that the Kul Tirans cannot fully embrace it... ridiculous. They will have to steal it from the cattle then....

Light be with you... but not the Zandalari Trolls!
34 Likes
Haha get dunked
51 Likes
03/11/2018 00:44Posted by Hanazu
Haha get dunked

Haha get purified once the Holy Alliance will cross that pathetic bridge of your jungle islands and forces you to reconsider your religious choices.
11 Likes
It truly is strange that Kul Tirans cannot become Paladins, when they are able to be Priests. Personally the Order of Embers could have played a part in this. Perhaps Lady Lucille Waycrest could have ordered the training of a new generation of Kul Tiran Paladins to combat the darkness of the wretched Coven (witches, undead). The Order of Embers could have served as the Kul Tiran version of the Silver Hand of Lordaeron.

The thing is, casual fans think of Kul Tirans and immediately they are led astray by the Tidesages. Yes, there are many of them, and they have little to do with the Light. But then there is the Order of Embers, that certainly has a Light feel to them, as I was saying, and indeed Kul Tirans can be Priests.

Point is, when you think about the Order of Embers, Kul Tiran Paladins would have been much more tolerable than Tauren Paladins/Priests that literally came out of nowhere.
/waiting on Zakkaru :)
Why are you bringing up the Humans and the Silver Hand..if anything, the Zandalari paladins are a middle finger to Blood Knights and Sunwalkers :P now there will be less than them... but I guess troll fans deserve to be happy, for once.

And Kul Tiran are not obsessed by the Light, that's a nice change for the Humans, I guess
20 Likes
Kul Tiran humans can be shamans. I have no idea what biased is anymore.
21 Likes
As the authorized forum stalking human paladin for the evening I salute our Zandalari brethren and hope we will meet in better times. In the light, we are one!
23 Likes
*dabs powerfully*

Trolls are actually using a purer form of the Light, divorced from the tyrannical machinations of the Naaru. Only through reverence of our great, fallen ancestors and the natural gods of this world (the Loa) can we hope to truly illuminate the darkness of the world. Humans and their short friends would do well to follow their example before it's too late...

De Light o' da Loa be wid ya, mon!
31 Likes
03/11/2018 00:42Posted by Empedocles
However, the Kul Tirans, blessed by the Light, will not become Paladins

Hold up.

Where do we see any Kul Tiran's using the Light?
2 Likes
Imo, the first middle finger were Tauren Paladins. Everything after that is just salt on an already gaping wound, that's gushing blood and is slowly festering.
4 Likes
I disagree that Paladins shouldn't be available for Zandalari, but I must say I also find it weird that Kul Tirans can't be Paladins or Mages. There are even paladins fighting for Daelin Proudmoore in the Warcraft 3 Mission, and Mages for the matter, so.. it's strange, that's for sure.
7 Likes
03/11/2018 00:47Posted by Arctur
It truly is strange that Kul Tirans cannot become Paladins, when they are able to be Priests. Personally the Order of Embers could have played a part in this. Perhaps Lady Lucille Waycrest could have ordered the training of a new generation of Kul Tiran Paladins to combat the darkness of Drustvar (witches, undead). The Order of Embers could have served as the Kul Tiran version of the Silver Hand of Lordaeron.

The thing is, casual fans think of Kul Tirans and immediately they are led astray by the Tidesages. Yes, Stormsong Valley is full of those guys who have nothing to do with the Light. But Drustvar is an undead-centric zone, the Light certainly played a role there with the Order of Embers, as I was saying, and indeed Kul Tirans can be Priests.

Point is, when you think about Drustvar and the Order of Embers, Kul Tiran Paladins would have been much more tolerable than Tauren Paladins/Priests that literally came out of nowhere.

Yes, agreed. Humans were traditionally the race of the Paladins, and I don't see why the Kul Tirans are an exception. Human society revolves around the Light! Ignoring that and making some primitives Paladins makes me wonder what Blizzard is doing to us. It is at least disrespectful to the history of Mankind.

Your explanation is an interesting one, and I certainly agree that that provides another reason why the Light still plays a prominent role in the mysterious life of the Kul Tirans.
I think they actually make more sense than blood elf paladins. At least they have respect for the light and for the loa. And they are not edgy, I remember the TBC blood elf paladin quests, all about desecrating churches and tombs, because Lyin' Liadrin was butthurt at her own incompetence.

Also I'm just happy I'll be able to play human shaman now.
3 Likes
Loa Vult you infidel!

Trolls had working prelate order for 16k years and had developed traditions in spirituality and martial prowless. How long humans practice it? 30-40 years?
But you have the biggest mouth to shout.

(but I agree that KT should at least have mages).
20 Likes
03/11/2018 00:53Posted by Rakhuul
There are even paladins fighting for Daelin Proudmoore in the Warcraft 3 Mission, and Mages for the matter, so.. it's strange, that's for sure.

Mages and priests were mercenaries from Quel'thalas and/or Dalaran, also they were same High Elves survivors who were at Theramore during WoW. The paladins were likely part of the Silver Hand, just hired by Daelin.
3 Likes
‘Harmony’

Dabs, Casually wipes out tauren settlement.
4 Likes
03/11/2018 00:56Posted by Sylvianna
03/11/2018 00:53Posted by Rakhuul
There are even paladins fighting for Daelin Proudmoore in the Warcraft 3 Mission, and Mages for the matter, so.. it's strange, that's for sure.

Mages and priests were mercenaries from Quel'thalas and/or Dalaran, also they were same High Elves survivors who were at Theramore during WoW. The paladins were likely part of the Silver Hand, just hired by Daelin.
Right sure, you may be right, but the excuse for Dwarven paladins is just that they were close to the human kingdoms and learned from them, so going by the same logic, why couldn't the Kul Tirans be? Also, mages are a class available to almost all races because it's something almost all cultures can practice, so that one makes no sense to me at all.
Honestly, every race that can have Warriors and Priests should get Paladins.

Because seriously, what are Paladins other than Priests wo learned which end of a sword to point at the enemy.
10 Likes
03/11/2018 00:54Posted by Northgrave
I think they actually make more sense than blood elf paladins. At least they have respect for the light and for the loa. And they are not edgy, I remember the TBC blood elf paladin quests, all about desecrating churches and tombs, because Lyin' Liadrin was butthurt at her own incompetence.

Also I'm just happy I'll be able to play human shaman now.

Yes, that was before they were redeemed and Blood Knights were actually angry against the Light for not saving them during the Scourge invasion. Their existance still makes sense though as even High Elves had paladins in their ranks.
3 Likes