Zandalari Paladins are disrespectful

Walks up to you wearing a silver hand tabard.

For da light, mon.
12 Likes
03/11/2018 00:57Posted by Aeola
‘Harmony’

Dabs, Casually wipes out tauren settlement.

Someone else dabs, casually wipes out an entire city.
1 Like
Wait? They did confirm Zandalari Paladins? Last time I watched on their side there was no paladin on the Zandalari and I was really let down
03/11/2018 00:59Posted by Anthropea
03/11/2018 00:57Posted by Aeola
‘Harmony’

Dabs, Casually wipes out tauren settlement.

Someone else dabs, casually wipes out an entire city.

What city?

You mean that big bush which was a pure military target with a treasure trove of azerite?

Innocent whistle.
5 Likes
03/11/2018 01:01Posted by Xiaopaw
Wait? They did confirm Zandalari Paladins? Last time I watched on their side there was no paladin on the Zandalari and I was really let down

Zandalari are confirmed to have all nine base classes, plus monks.
03/11/2018 00:52Posted by Lukas
03/11/2018 00:42Posted by Empedocles
However, the Kul Tirans, blessed by the Light, will not become Paladins

Hold up.

Where do we see any Kul Tiran's using the Light?

In the same place where we saw Tauren use the Light prior to Cataclysm.

Just kidding. There are (undead) Light-users at the Barrowknoll Cemetery, if I am not mistaken.
It seems that some Trolls are still trying to defend their Paladin Zandalari brethren. Very well.

The Light is the fundamental power of Human society. Everything revolves around it, even now, with the most pious king this world has ever known. It is only natural that at some point in history, the zealots would take up the blade and fight for injustice.

But the Zandalari Trolls are heretics. They still pray to their idolatrous Loa who are nothing in comparison to the Light. The Zandalari are unable to comprehend the true beauty of it. They see the Light as nothing but some tool. Ha! They are not worthy of it. Only a few races can truly appreciate the Light for what it is - a beacon of hope, even in the darkest nights. A foundation for superior morality, a weapon of justice!
03/11/2018 01:03Posted by Arctur

In the same place where we saw Tauren use the Light prior to Cataclysm.

Just kidding. There are (undead) Light-users at the Barrowknoll Cemetery in Drustvar, if I am not mistaken.

Also a Chapel.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/battle-for-azeroth/features/allied-races

They updated the website.
1 Like
Hey if they can pull out in the story "something" like Void Elves, they can pull Zandalari paladins too. That's no big deal, and I say it against my own interests.
03/11/2018 01:05Posted by Sylvianna
Hey if they can pull out in the story "something" like Void Elves, they can pull Zandalari paladins too. That's no big deal, and I say it against my own interests.

Asspulling stuff is never good.

Void Elves coming out of nowhere wasn't good writing.
03/11/2018 01:04Posted by Zakkaru

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/battle-for-azeroth/features/allied-races

They updated the website.

Excuse me while I change my pants

Zandalari druid and paladin, here I come
03/11/2018 01:08Posted by Thalasdin

Asspulling stuff is never good.

Void Elves coming out of nowhere wasn't good writing.

And yet you created one, giving Blizzard the idea it was cool.
2 Likes
03/11/2018 01:04Posted by Empedocles
It seems that some Trolls are still trying to defend their Paladin Zandalari brethren. Very well.

The Light is the fundamental power of Human society. Everything revolves around it, even now, with the most pious king this world has ever known. It is only natural that at some point in history, the zealots would take up the blade and fight for injustice.

But the Zandalari Trolls are heretics. They still pray to their idolatrous Loa who are nothing in comparison to the Light. The Zandalari are unable to comprehend the true beauty of it. They see the Light as nothing but some tool. Ha! They are not worthy of it. Only a few races can truly appreciate the Light for what it is - a beacon of hope, even in the darkest nights. A foundation for superior morality, a weapon of justice!

My raptors are hungry, they gonna feast well tonight.
5 Likes
03/11/2018 01:21Posted by Cyndane

As if me creating one would affect anything.
Every Void Elf counts. So yes, you are contributing to the...bad writing. Which is the reason a month after Void Elves were created Blizzard labeled them "a success". So they don't care if they make sense, they see the result and they see they are most popular allied race, so there's no need for playable High Elves ever.

So if they can do it for something that never existed before like Void Elves, they will do it with pretty much anything else if they want to. Zandalari Paladins are ok.
03/11/2018 01:21Posted by Cyndane

It isn't like anything can be changed by them now, only improved and/or expanded upon with different colour variations of the High Elves.

They are the 4th most popular race (at max level) in the Alliance with them only being out for under a year.
03/11/2018 01:36Posted by Sylvianna
Every Void Elf counts. So yes, you are contributing to the...bad writing. Which is the reason a month after Void Elves were created Blizzard labeled them "a success".

The bad writing existed before I created one. I have characters of most races. They have OP caster racials so I wanted one.

So they don't care if they make sense, they see the result and they see they are most popular allied race, so there's no need for playable High Elves ever.

Because they were a pretty race with great racials?

So if they can do it for something that never existed before like Void Elves, they will do it with pretty much anything else if they want to. Zandalari Paladins are ok.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Prelates have been a thing for five real years. It didn't come out of nowhere and you're a lorelet if you think it did.
3 Likes
03/11/2018 00:44Posted by Hanazu
Haha get dunked

You need to stop trolling. Your additions to this thread are not useful. Please, quit it.

Best regards,

Sallien "harpy" Harrow