Zandalari Paladins are disrespectful

Learn lore. Light’s Hope Chappel’s a neutral place but figures you savages don’t follow lore

Not Zandalari, they’re prelates and they have their own sacred temples. This is why they’re great. :muscle:

Türiel go back complaining about High Elves. You lost nothing in this place, you filthy troll!

1 Like

I got already corrected. I mistook it with cathedral in SW. But no, I have no desire in seeing this overglorified basement. :wink:

You may apear as an alliance but the light sees everything. Let your true self be revialed Hordie!

The elements whisper to me.

1 Like

What in the world is happening in this thread

All of you CASUALS shut up and submit to the universal and irrefutable truth that Night Elves are the single best race this game has to offer.

Our Priestesses of the Moon historically eat your Human Paladins and Zandalari for breakfast!!!

Oh and we have the original druids.

You can’t compete.

:muscle: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

So, would it not be in everyone’s favour if Blizzard would just pay more attention to the racial class description?

I mean, would it be technically-speaking so “elaborate” to just list, for example, Tauren = Sunwalker / Zandalari = Prelate / Human and Dwarf = Paladin / Draenei = Lightbearer (or something)?

That way players may feel more “authentic” playing their racial choice. No? Also, it would even allow the devs to indicate one or two racially specific “paladin traits”.

The same for the druid class. You could, for example, go for Druid = Night Elf / Tauren, Thornspeaker = Kultiran / Servant of Gonk = Zandalari / Witchdoctor = Troll / Harvest-witch = Worgen. It was even interesting to find a link on the latter :smiley:
(wow.gamepedia com/Harvest-witch)

Night Elves are the worst retcon addition to Warcraft though :frowning:

Addition at best.

What lore was retconned to get them in? :thinking:

Retcon as in it’s original definition :smiley:

Or less commonly used definition I should say.

Nahh man, Tauren ancestors did it way before Malfurion and his bros thought it was cool.
…we just never got the recognition because Night Elves are daddy Blizz’ love child.

1 Like

Tauren ancestors that were taught by Malfurion and a half-Night Elf demigod.

Because as always, Blizzard has to leech concepts from their greatest race ever made to sprinkle it all over the franchise, smh!

1 Like

By the way, seems like the Horde class introduction hall in OG won’t have a Silver Hand banner as it did in the preceding builds. I guess that means the lore status of the Silver Hand class order is once again in the BfA limbo.

1 Like

From the lore it doesn’t matter who you are race wise or if you’re using the light to murder everyone you see (scarlet crusade) because the light will answer to almost anyone who has a strong conviction and faith in the light. As long as your conviction is strong enough it just doesn’t matter really who you are, which is a red flag really.

Not by Malfurion, he wasn’t even born then, but indeed by Cenarius…although the fact that Cenarius is depicted as part Night Elf is telling enough and makes it all the more lorelol.

Would’ve been great if Blizzard had made an actual original story / lore past for Tauren Druids…should’ve been easy enough without having the Tauren secondrate Nelfwannabes or cramping the original Night Elf Druidism lore…sadly it they chose the QuicknEasy way.

Well, the current Tauren druids are!

Yep! Would have been even better if they were completely unrelated with the whole Night Elf druidism and Cenarion shenanigans.

How much cooler would Speakers of the Earth Mother, or something along those lines be?

2 Likes

I don’t know what you’re talking about. Trolls managd to keep their stuff even with years of horrible treatment.

1 Like

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Kurzen_Witch_Doctor

Nothing is out of reach of the human potential.

Nothing.

2 Likes

Meh, they’re troll wannbes. This whole camp is a reference to book “Heart of Darkness” by Joseph Conrad who was describing actions of Belgian colonialists in Congo. So I wouldn’t take it seriously.

To make the story short, they are totally insane now and pretend to be trolls.