Zandalari topic. When will the Alliance pay for their crimes?

So it is widley known by now, reconfirmed by Patch 8.1, what foreign relations politics made by the Alliance look like.

The Trolls from Azeroth are your best witness for the Horde too to realize there can’t be any peace with those dogs. First they bring your princess in change of a dirty, dark prison with no explanation behind for no other crime, then trying to seek help for a big threat against her kingdom. Then they try hunting her down with ships. Later they fully scale invade Zuldazar to flex a muscle like any self absorbed world police would do. Murdering our great king in his own palace, plundering our vaults, sinking our fleet, sending Dakirons to slaughter shop keepers.

The Alliance is so full of themselfs, the only way they deal is in absolutes. You try having connections to someone they hate? Gonna invade you! We’ve seen it before. Amani, Gurubashi, Frostmane’s tribe, minor forest troll tribes, now Zandalari.

If Talanji is indeed the great Queen she sees herself as, then she will reject Saurfang and Baine trying to surrender “MUH HONOR”" on the Alliance and takes over the Horde with her own army so the war keeps going on. In Troll favor this time.

We don’t surrender or make ammends. We kick the Alliance dogs down where they belong until our lands are retaken. From Lordaeron to Dun Morogh and Stormwind. Troll lands will restructered. Di chuka Zandalar!

4 Likes

Erevien, really, that’s making my head hurt to read. I can’t give you attention for that stuff anymore…

17 Likes

The Alliance did nothing wrong. Filthy Trolls deserve to get stomped.

7 Likes

Aeula stop hiding. We both know you turned traiter again. Can’t trust those Sin’dorei. We should kill Lor’themar too and make his kingdom part of our empire aswell.

The alliance will pay for there crimes right after the horde has payed for there crimes against the alliance.
So.
Never.

1 Like

I am but a creature of spite and loathing.

And right now I loathe Trolls most of all.

2 Likes

Alliance committed crimes long before the Horde arrived on Azeroth. Stop changing the topic former Nelf :wink:

3 Likes

Doesnt change fact’s former sin’dori.
The alliance wont pay before the horde has.

I call Teldrassil a late retaliation for all the stuff Nelfs did to the trolls for centuries.

Victori spolia.
To the victor goes the spoils.

This war will see us as victors or slain.
Ready your armies troll. This time we wont leave survivors.

3 Likes

Bwonsamdi awaits your soul in his hands. Human. No mercy. No survivors. You asked for it.

2 Likes

I tried to write something constructive, but ehh…
Ere you have to realize that Horde is also responsible for some stuff. As much as I want Zandalari and trolls to get their justice you need to remember that Alliance has as much valid desire for retibution.

Also writing threads in such a “baity” manner isn’t helpful at all. Unless you want to make out of this issue another “muh Taurajo” joke.

9 Likes

I couldn’t care less about Taurajo. It was war and everyone threw their fists. That’s okay. What is NOT okay is or own leaders(mostly Baine), backstabbing our efforts at each turn. So as I said. Let Talanji take over. Screw this useless Alliance vs Horde stuff. This ancient issue for the Trolls is much more urgent than any crispy tree or Jaina looking sad into the camera.

Have you been banned from MMO-Champion again, Erevien?

2 Likes

Anyone else wondering what would happen if Erevien rolled a Dwarf?

Would we find out that humans are oppressive dictators for how Varian dealt with Moira, the Stonespire tribe had it coming and all Land secretly belongs to the Earthen and their descendants, the rightful bringers of order?

I dunno. There’s a distinct RP flavor you can’t help but notice.

2 Likes

Dwarfs > humans. And Earthens > the rest. That’s a fact. :wink:

3 Likes

He does have a dwarf priest!

2 Likes

Only Alliance race worth stanning. :heart: Dwarfs

2 Likes

All hail Talanji❤ Long may she reign!

4 Likes

Indeed! Zandalar forever!

1 Like