Zandalari topic. When will the Alliance pay for their crimes?

Zandalar was rightful Old God land, the Alliance were just doing what was necessary to push them off so they could settle in peace.

5 Likes

Hey Garrosh, even in the alternate Universe you suck. Exarch Hellscream? What a joke :wink:

2 Likes

All land is elemental land

3 Likes

Wait until the Horde pay fir their crimes. There is still a queue.

2 Likes

I’m sure the classic server queue prevents that from happening so far :wink:

To be fair Talanji would be out of her mind to support Baine and Saurfang.

Both of those work with characters that killed her father and destroyed her home.

Even if Talanji does not agree with Sylvanas, she sure as hell would be more temped to stick with her rather then honor boys & friends.

7 Likes

you are a truly Zandalari troll,haven’t someone like you on fire before,too bad you fail to see the whole truth about your queen.
Actually you know what,you should forget about Zandalari rising again,they have the chance in Cata,but Vol’Jin refused Zul sent by Rasta and Still Rasta never did anything against the Vol’Jin betrayal by turning the back to Zul he turned to Rasta.
I saw in that cinematic with some Uldir video how spirit of Vol’Jin tell Talanji that she could bee a great quenn while Rasta was still alive.
I believe nobody cared about Rasta anymore in this expansion, only to make another char that never existed before.
You know i liked Rasta and Dazar king very much,but they will bee forgotten in ages to come because with horde you will change .
What was good has past and won’t come back.

2 Likes

Let’s hope so. In view of the current trend of Blizzard writing, I fear the worst…

4 Likes

Oh no you didn’t !!!

3 Likes

Oh yes I did :wink:

Old Gods are alien cancer on Azeroth so if what you say is truth then Alliance is cancer to Azeroth as well if they “tried to help it”.

2 Likes

there was no alliance before the horde came.

3 Likes

Aw, sh!t. Here we go again.

:popcorn:

3 Likes

Well Baine helped her out all through Voldun, Nazmir and Zuldazar, together with Rokhan, so it makes sense for her to want a fair trial and Baine to defend himself. It is also possible she may even stand with them or act as an intermediate for the betterment!?! Of the Horde? Whatever that means

But she is definately not gonna broker peace with the Alliance!!! In fact I look forward to Talanji VS Jaina

2 Likes

Baine didn’t do anything in those zones. He was standing all day long in the great seal talking about feelings or stuff like that. Can’t remind him ever leaving that place.

We missed that chance in the raid already. As dutyful PC and subject of the kingdom, I will bring Proudmoores head to her on a golden plate :wink:

3 Likes

Why do you hate Talanji?
What has she done to deserve to become the latest in a long ling of charaters showing off jaina :face_vomiting: power.

2 Likes

Excuse me? I dont hate Talanji

She would roflstomp Jaina anytime. Bwonsamdi baby!!

2 Likes

Yeah sure goldies self insert losing.

Well unfortunately for Jaina, the plot is usually very connected to how events will play out. Rexxar and Thrall killed Jainas father, on her allowance, so it makes sense that they wouldnt hurt her cause guilt etc etc

Jaina led the attack that killed Talanjis father, with no remorse whatsoever as when Daelin was killed where at least his soldiers were spared. Talanji will bring retribution and aint much Jaina can do about that when she’s clearly on the wrong.

Plus its literally a BFA poster talanji and Jaina angrily staring at each other so a man can only hope. (Also roflstomping and humiliating Jaina after her period since Cata would make fine redeeming material for me

3 Likes

She already faced Jaina… with our, Zul, Rokhan and Thalyssra help… and we didnt have any chance, only Zul had some balls, every other was scared to death…
So while i live and die for the Horde, u were wrong there. ;*

3 Likes