Zandalari topic. When will the Alliance pay for their crimes?

Yes surrounded in enemy territory. Of course the odds were with Jaina there lol. But need I remind you Talanji ruined the Alliance fleet that followed them right after?

1 Like

Zandalari fleet destroyed Alliance fleet, she just cast “speed” on her ship. I still like Talanji, more Horde characters -> better.

To this very day, this kind of hypocrisy is what makes me off about the entire alliance community. Daelin wanted to genocide at least 3 races in his campaign after starting a war of agression(No don’t answer this Daelinna I know already you disagree). Yet Rexxar treated him and his remaining soldiers with honor afterwards. What did Rastakhan done wrong? Essenctially nothing but picking an ally the Alliance dislikes. That’s why the Zandalari got attacked.

This high horse attitude of “We are the most supreme thing on Azeroth.” is the reason, I want to punch the Alliance down hard. They won’t lose that toxic attitude(Faction and community-wise), until they are down in the dirt, where they are not capable of standing up again.

2 Likes

That’s the spirit ;D For the Horde ^^

2 Likes

For the Horde! OwO For Baine! OwO

Queen Talanji -she is next alliance target.

Thats not bad idea lets make him warchief so we could finally see him in burger.

1 Like

No matter who is warchief of the horde you guys are always complaining about it.
Why no warchief can bee good enough for you ,why not respecting him for his decision ,if is doing something bad everyone wants him dead.

2 Likes

Talanji is the perfect chance for Blizzard to give a more grounded and respectable kind of “powerhouse” for the Horde to even things with the Alliance.

A talented and capable leader of an ancient race, favoured by not one but several Wild Gods, and with powers capable of keeping an entire army at bay? The only other one that ticks all those points is Malfurion himself.

Blizzard is quite reticent to develop new characters to such dominant role, but Talanjis blessed “Loa Priest” powers could easily match those of a pretty heavy powerhouse. If Blizzard bothers writing her.

…And if they don’t make her randomly pardon and forget the assassination of his father to push for “Sylvanas is the cause of every evil” by siding with the ones currently working with Jaina.

5 Likes

Honestly that woudnt be that hard to pull off.
Just have talanji learn sylvanas is responsible for this entire war.
The burning of a few thousent families of an alliance who wanted peace makes sylvanas indirect responsible for all the suffering zandalar had to endure at the hands of the alliance.

They wont be buddies with the alliance but if you discover the coworker had murder thousents of family and those you are both fighting are seeking revenge for what she did to them what would you do?
On the one hand: They killed your father.
On the other: She killed thousents of mothers, fathers and childeren.
Experiment on people to create even more effecent ways to kill people.

Sure i might not like the one who killed my father.
But helping a mass murderer is even worse.
If i was in her shoes i would widraw all support for sylvanas horde and trow my lot in with the rebels.
I send assasins after jaina.
No need for open war to have her killed.

2 Likes

And on the other hand Sylvannas Horde with the supervision of Nathanos and Baine helped Talanji in Voldun to protect Vulpera, in Nazmir to destroy blood trolls and Ghuun and with the betrayal of Zul and also defended her city when filthy Alliance invaded it, which is why she is grateful to the Horde and ur entire post is out of place

2 Likes

She is a queen.
Any queen who wants to keep her throne knows who to side with in the war of alliance + honorable horde vs scourge 2.0.

Zanda what? You mean the guys in Stranglethorn vale?

2 Likes

Come to think of it, the night elf who made this thread looks rather weird. I don’t really know what is happening.

Indeed old friend… Maybe he hit his face on the wetlands run… Poor fella.
:beer: :sunglasses:

They must be some kind of Dark Trolls, creeps these days are pretty annoying.

1 Like

I don’t get that talk at all. “Troll kingdoms, cities, queens” ever seen a troll living inside something else than a mudhut? Wetlands must have been a hard place for that poor fellow.

1 Like

Mudhuts? You can find those vermin living everywhere. Even in, might the light forgive me, filthy orc camps.

Stop time traveling mate. It is still 2019 in this forum. Classic one is the opposite direction.

1 Like

What are you talking about, my darnassian friend? It’s year 617 of the king’s calendar, 25 years since the first great war. Did you eat some weird herbs in the Wetlands?

1 Like