Zandalarian or Vulperan RP Guilds

Hello,

I am new to EU retail servers and would be looking for an active guild into RP for a friend and I. We both enjoy and want to play Zandalari and Vulpera but are interested in others as well. Just looking for an active place to play and grind transmogs, or participate in guild held events.

3 Likes

Can recommend checking either of these fine folk out:

Or if you’re interested in mercenary work for a more cross-fac-leaning goblin guild, we also take vulpera or zandalari trolls.

Hope you and your pal find what you’re looking for!

4 Likes

So helpful, I will look these over right away! :3

2 Likes

For Vulpera RP, it is of course my duty as a guild leader to promote the Vulpera caravan that I help steer in the right direction.
We would sadly not be able to recruit your Zandalari friend, as one of our cruxes is that the caravan is only made up of Vulperas, but nothing prevents having a friend tagging along and sharing the campfire more informally than officially

1 Like

Hi there! I run the Meridian Edict, which is a Vulpera-themed and -founded guild but which is accepting of all races! We are, at our core, explorers & crafters looking to make the world a better place & make exciting historical discoveries :fox_face: OOC, we’re a very friendly and inclusive bunch who is all about good and fun times, both with RP and with OOC activities!

If you & your friend are interested, here’s our link on the forums! https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/n-rp-adventure-trade-the-meridian-edict-a-vulpera-founded-guild-for-all/

7 Likes

I joined the Meridian Edict a few months ago and I can’t over-emphasise how much I have been enjoying my time there. It has many Vulpera players, and I know your Zandalari friend would be just as welcomed. It’s an incredibly diverse and welcoming place both IC and OOC.

OOC the guild has been great with helping each other grind transmogs and do content, recently they’ve been helping me grind Antorus until I got a chest piece I wanted! (and it successfully dropped!) It’s in general been a great active place to hang out IC and OOC

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.