Zul’Jin did nothing wrong

Except they are not. There are high elf wayfarers and Silvermoon scholars in Telogrus Rift.

Source?

False, a elf at the age of 50 looks like a adult elf. Until their 18th birthday they age the same as humans, as shown with Sylvanas bieng Ranger-General and a psychical adult while not having seen her twentieth summer (or was it winter?).

The absolute minimum that a population would need to survive (for humans) is a around 5.000 and only this high to avoid genetic defects.

People keep forgetting that the Highvale Elves have an actual entire village, population with civilians and military and their own Dragonhawk roost in-Lore. It’s only shown as a lodge ingame because WoW’s world is 1000x as small as it should be, if not more.

Honestly, the blood elves are only a minor obstacle for the Amani joining the Horde, as per BfA the Amani seem to be angrier about the Horde turning against Zuljin than about allying with the blood elves.

The Zandalari appear to beat down and show strength to every minor tribe of trolls though. It’s probably how they kept their position of dominance over all troll tribes.

The only reason they leave the Darkspear, Shatterspear and Revantusk tribes alone is because those three are both allied with eachother and could bring in the Horde if the Zandalari tried something funny.

Now the Zandalari can’t do it to them because they are allies and equals in the Horde, if the other troll tribes would join the Horde, the same protection would probably be granted to them.

Lots of headcanon there, could you source those?

1 Like

Zul’jin did one thing wrong.

He died.

"And now dey fight alongside de Horde?!

I SPIT ON DE HORDE!"

The Amani and Zul’jin in particular felt betrayed by the Horde after the Second War, because… y’know, the Horde didn’t really help them wipe out the ( High ) Elves, they were just used.

Used for their navy and shipbuilding prowess.

Which was apparently a thing for the Amani?

1 Like

Doesn’t mean they automaticly hate most of the Horde races.

They’re at war with them, sure, but war doesn’t automaticly mean hating them.

1 Like

The troll literally says he hates them. I don’t know how much more explicit you can be.

Uh… Uuuuuuh… UUUUUUUUUH…

One troll isn’t the Amani.

:shifty_eyes:

1 Like

He is literally their leader. And in their eyes, a symbol of their defiance against the Elves.

It’s time to bow out, gnome.

1 Like

No darn it, this is the hill I’ll die on!

:hocho:

1 Like

So you have chosen death then.

:dagger: :saxophone: :wolf:

1 Like

As I said, it’s pretty much all the main Horde races minus the Tauren…Orcs, Blood Elves and Darkspears are hated by the Amani for sure. Not only that but all these races hate the Amani as well. One of the first action of Thrall in Warcraft 3 is being disgusted by the fact that the Horde had such savage Trolls in their ranks once, and he gladly kills them with his grunts.

Also they hate the Forsaken too, for several reasons. They are former Humans and High Elves, they occupy their homeland just like the Blood Elves, and generally the Trolls (especially the more savage ones) hate/despise/fear the Undead because they see them as unnatural, and because they are superstitious.

The Forsaken helping the Blood Elves getting back the Ghostlands from the Scourge (and from the Amani as well, of course) certainly doesn’t help…there’s even an apothecary that poisons their food and stuff and laughs about it, killing a lot of Amani without problems.

Notice that the Blood Elves never resorted to tactics like poison to kill the Amani, they generally only do it in open combat. The Blood Elves also never killed the Troll children/teens like the Dwarves did without a care in their territories. So despite the elven-troll hate there’s also other races that are absolutely hated by Trolls after all, and for good reasons.

1 Like

Of course that’s a thing. It’s from WC 2. The Gostlands have access to the ocean.

This is right. Only one example: The Amani don’t hate the Zandalari. It’s headcanon.
It’s also rather irrelevant.

Funny enough the Amani were very pleased with the Forsaken for murdering most Quel’dorei.

Zul’Aman has no direct access to the sea and I have never seen a Troll dock anywhere, especially for a savage tribe like the Amani. The dock of Revantusk Village is obviously just for fishing. Also it is said the Forbidding Sea is very dangerous for navigation, you must notice the Blood Elves built all their docks on the west side in the Great Sea, or in the North Sea.

It’s very surprising the Trolls had the knowledge to build a fleet at all, I think in WC2 they were given boats for balance and parity because of the High Elf boats. In that game everything is pretty much mirrored between the factions.

Also it was a very weak fleet anyway…they attacked the Sunwell only after the Sin’dorei population dropped by 90% and they still lost :sweat_smile:

Talking about that, the moment the Amani didn’t fight against the Scourge (I never seen an Amani NPC fighting against an Undead in Quel’thalas), they lost all their rights to Quel’thalas in my opinion. When you are not fighting an invader force like the Scourge that corrupts your lands but you hide because you want the Undead to kill as many Elves as possible, it means you don’t care for your lands at all after all.

They hold the majority of the eastern coastline of Quel’thalas and there is at least one more major city we’ve not touched at all, in that mountain range so if Blizzard wanted to depict them as having a major port there is room to do it.

1 Like

Yeah, except the Amani haven’t built a navy since so…

1 Like

It did during the Second War.
They also have settlements all the way up in to Quel’talas like Tor’watha. The sea is right there.

Head pat Yeah very surprising after WC2, or MoP.

I know you don’t like the Amani, but calm down.

Wrong in fact they did. Chronicles 3

1 Like

Telling me what book it’s in isn’t very helpful. Perhaps you could be more accurate, or give a quote.

There is only one thing with Amani in the book. Zul’jin assembled ships again to assault Quel’danas.

1 Like

I guess that went about as well as any other Amani attack then.

1 Like

It went worse, because they arrived at the precise moment the well exploded, which meant they got wiped out in an instant.

2 Likes

Pretty sure Prince Kael’thas did it on purpose…he knew a fleet of Trolls was coming and Quel’Danas was still full of Scourge, so he, Lor’themar, Liadrin and Rommath (and Halduron? hopefully he can do something nice for once) blew up the Sunwell killing the fleet and Scourge army at the same time.

If the Amani had attacked the Blood Elves in Eversong rather than the Sunwell it would have been game over for the Blood Elves considering they didn’t even have control of half of Silvermoon at that point, they were all still war refugees living in Eversong while the Scourge was attacking them from all sides.

But as usual Zul’jin was greedy and messed up…I am not sure why he went to the Sunwell because the Amani certainly wouldn’t have been able to use its powers as they didn’t know anything about it, especially after Arthas had already corrupted it anyway lol. :sweat_smile:

I will allow myself one sensible chortle.