David Brevik on Server Issues

destroyed in 40 seconds…

23 Likes

Waaaaiit. Server code is the part to blame? (Blizz explicitly said about it in their bluepost). No way! “Experts” in this forum are saying that Blizz just needs to add more server power!

7 Likes

ROLF this is golden.

Something i expected lol.

2 Likes

The so called experts are dumb people.

1 Like

no no no, one guy even said that he knows better and he “works in IT for a big company”, so we must trust that guy :smiley:

2 Likes

Oooh this is soo good the forum is full with so many stupid people i got tears off laughing.
and those complot theorist lool.

Almost forgot the idiots that wanted to pay to skip que :grinning:

2 Likes

I kid you not, HRs are wasting their time in LinkedIn - this forum is a goldmine for db architects and backend devs

1 Like

Omg they should make this topic stand out with gold though.

Insane. Imagine how proud and arrogant Blizzard today must be not to ask the devs that wrote it, when Blizzard today cant fix it 1 month after launch, and is potentially loosing money and for sure the remaining scraps of reputation.

6 Likes

LOL

1 Like

get a life shillboy, you are beyond pathetic. Lower lifeform than a rat or a dungfly

who hurt you?

//charlimit

Literally why developers should not listen to players most of the time, because the players are “experts”, be it gameplay balance or server architecture :smiley:

3 Likes

ymmd :rofl:

people like you destroying my hobby is what is hurting me

The issue with this is that Blizzard was supposed to be taking every opportunity to fix the issue, but they didn’t even reach out to the devs of the original D2 game.

It’s a bit disappointing and honestly, expected.

We can’t get this car running!! It ran for 20 years!! It’s been a disaster for weeks, if only there was something we could do!!!

Original Engineers of car that are still alive: … ???

4 Likes

I followed Brevik for quite a while until he said that remastering the game and preserving the authenticity is impossible. I think there is a deep frustration and envy on his part. He made one of the greatest games in existence yes, but since then he did not get anything noteworthy, and talking about bugs when you have hellgate london in your closet is at least hypocritical. Blizz will resolve their server issue, i have no doubt of that, just have patience. People there are no bots and no dupes, at least not in the meaningful way. Just enjoy the game and have fun with it.

5 Likes

I am destroying your hobby? Wooooow… that’s something new :smiley:

3 Likes

Wat is your hobby then? Raging in the forums?

4 Likes

yes you are by defending things that are undefendable you only make sure the next releases will be even worse. And you being too dumb to realise that is even sadder…