I have been banned and i didn't bot!

No-one in this thread is trying to curry favour with Blizzard. This thread consists of one cheater, one person defending the cheater, and lots of legitimate players happy that Blizzard banned a cheater, laughing their butts off at how fantastical the excuses being given are becoming.

5 Likes

u stand corrected. This thread consists of , one PRO player, lots of guys unaware of their constitutional rights and one guy that is still playing puzzle rings runs with 3 k paragons.(yourself)

This thing is still going on?

Give up already. You violated the ToS, you admitted doing so and you got rightfully punished. There are no ifs or buts about it. Cheaters get punished. Case closed.

1 Like

hahahaha you mean 1 cheater

3 Likes

That’s not how you spell CHEATING.

3 Likes

WHOAAAAAA what a shame… i mean how are u not ashamed to post this … u need help… i am not the one
and this is how u spell WTF

no he doesnt

hehehe

im aware of my rights dearest boy

they own there game they play how they like same as you…
wait no you dont own the game anymore :smiley:

I don’t need to feel ashamed, because I’m not a cheat.

It’s highly amusing. Now that you’ve painted yourself into a corner with the fact that you admitted to cheating, and been called out for it, you’ve instead decided to try and impugn my character rather than continue with this farcical defence of blatant cheating.

You told us the reason, i.e. you were account sharing.

wow did you just compare you getting banned to Jesus getting crusified?

showing your true colours. Didnt you state earlier you were a person with high morality and principles??

2 Likes

4 k paragon player should know endgame of d3 its GR’s not puzzle rings DA HELL?yes , person which plays puzzle rings with 4k paragons doesn’t understand what damage is done… but sure play your game your way i played my game my way until i got banned for no reason

wtf ? what are u trying to do ? u are quoting half of my sentences and make contextual comment ? if u are unable to respond normally, than don’t… u are getting confused i see … concentrate , focus, think with your head harder

And an end-game player would know that empowering high end GRs for extra gem upgrade rolls takes gold and that Vault runs whilst wearing a max +GoldFind suit, whilst another player kills stuff, is the quickest way to getting lots of it.

Those of us that don’t have a “brother Chris” don’t wake up to a massive supply of gold, GR keys and bounty materials each and every morning.

Your way of playing the game was to cheat at it by sharing your account and you got banned for account sharing, i.e. you’re a cheat and got banned for cheating.

no i didnt, i quoted the complete sentence. You literally wrote that if i was drowning you would drop me a stone.

besides if you click on the quoted sentence the entire comment opens up so everyone can read the entire post

1 Like

how is it moral to watch another person drown and not help just because he said something to you on a game forum you didnt like??? you are seriously messed up if you think thats normal behaviour

maybe you should follow your own advice and google the meaning of the word morality

2 Likes

So, because someone disgreed with you on a game’s forums, not only would you not prevent them from drowning, you’d actually contribute to their death?

Do you not consider that toxic to the community?
Do you not consider that something to be ashamed of posting?

1 Like

Yes
Yes, because u triggered it.
No , why ? freedom of speech. u don’t have that in your cave country ?

What blizz should do is to give me penalty for sharing my acc with my brother by deducting for few hundred paragons. That would be like in football yellow card… and not like this savagely destroy their legend , veteran player, moreover without any proof whatsoever.

1 Like

what YOU should do is apologize for telling me youd watch me die and not only not help but actually make it harder for me to survive and then you should never ever ever make a new post on these forums ever.

1 Like

Oh my word, this thread is becoming very heated and now over 60 new posts and replies. Incredible in less than 24 hours. It is so funny and annoy at the same time while I am reading this. Now you are saying that your brother PC might get hacked? Why would hacker hack your brother PC and play this crappy D3 game to paragon over 10k? I just don’t get it.

A lot of people made a good point to BRUTAD and the guy is clearly in denial and he clearly shot himself in the foot. Look at my example about the speeding ticket BRUTAD. Trying to do you a favour, the more you speak, you are now showing more of your bad side and the mess you can’t get out of. So my advise is leave this and stop replying anymore. Let it go and accept this ban.

If you love the game so much, buy another game from the same company that ban you or best idea is play another game. If you have been reading my post I have never been on the Blizzard side and read my 10 reasons why this game is broken a few days ago but one thing I don’t like is botter and cheater. They caught you out and you need to deal with it. No point of arguing this pointless debate and move on with your life and learn from this lesson and don’t do it again.

2 Likes

Read the first post. So one can get banned: for example if my mother sit on computer while i went to toilet and she closed Grift and get the xp.? WTF? Blizzard doesen’t have any proof of my mother doing that… There fore they banned me because they know i am dedicated player and that i will buy new one when they ban me. Isn’t that convenient ? more money for Blizzard isn’t it ? It is called exploit of costumers. When they do that for lots of players its considerable amount of money… How can they proof it was my mother that closed the rift while i was on toilet?

1 Like

What?? now your blaming mommy??

Just shut up bro

2 Likes

You think that because someone said you were rightfully banned for cheating and that upset your feelings, you’re entitled to watch them die?

Even in the USA, threatening to kill someone isn’t protected speech.

They banned you for account sharing.

Does your mum travel between Europe and America so she can close GRs whilst you and your brother take toilet breaks?

2 Likes