Lag spikes season 23

playing barb and some rifts are just unplayable lots of lag and freezing never had this problem with the game before pls fix!

in some other thread i found a solution that somewhat helped me - enforce diablo 3 to two processor cores, when i do that 10 sec freezes are no longer occuring (without it my crusader or wizard freezes several times a rift). It does make slack and chrome crash from time to time while playing diablo for whatever reason and spotify always mutes for a milliseconds while alt tabbing but the game doesnt freeze. Im pretty sure this is caused by diablo application and nothing in my pc

This is happening to me. I’m getting both freezes and also lag spikes. Setting sound channels to the minimum seems to have helped a little, but it still happens.

Wirklich eine SCHANDE.

I have had the same issues as well since Season 23 began. I truly hope a fix is soon. Quite uncomfortable playing like this. Might have to head back to Stardew, if not fixed.

Hey hey, I wanted to add to this that with the bonespear simulacrum build of the necromancer the freezes also happen, so it’s not a firebird-only thing.

I got the same issue with my necromancer, as son i get in meele range my skills freezes expect bonearmor…

What about just freezes! I’ve died on my hc sader twice cause of it! There a massive issue that makes hc legit unplayable. Not at all times but when that freeze hits if ur pushing a gr or something ur dead.

Nope.

It’s because Ragnar is only wearing 5 pieces of the Wrath of the Wastes set. He has the Immortal King leg-plates equipped so isn’t getting the 6-piece bonus of 10,000% damage to WW and Rend. Put your Wastes leg-plate back on and you’ll be fine.

still the same. hallo blizzard we freeze :sleepy: :face_vomiting:

I’m having the same problem on my crusader I get slight lag spikes on grs 70-90 90-100 it happens more frequently anything over 110 is unplayable I get 15-20 seconds spike were I can’t do anything turned sound down to 16/32 have tried dropping graphics down esc. I also have a friend that plays that is having the same problem on his wwbarb first season that this has happened. I am running 32gigs ram with 1660 super with i7-10900kcpu he is running pretty much the same with a rtx 3080 gcard has to be somthing with blizzard server at this point.

The game literally closed 3 times today while I was playing gr 100 and 105. My HC wiz died. 3 times. Game just closed all of a sudden, Windows screen appeared and when I relogged my char was dead… This is unbelievable. I tried all the fixes (including fmodex trick, lowering the sound channels, scanning and repairing game), but to no avail… The game is simply unplayable in HC mode. Blizzard, you should be ashamed of yourself. You are literally pissing on us players, all of us say it’s something wrong with your servers but you do not do anything.

Tonight I have started getting really bad freezes up to 10secs and most of the time have died when the game recovers. Normally high mob density with area damage on a necro. To me feels like the calculation on the server are causing it to freeze. Feels bad the game is getting worse after all this time.

1 Like

Lag Spikes Continue. Very frustrated. The game is unplayable in this state. I am very disappointed in Blizzard. This is a good way to lose a lot of faithful and loyal customers. It instead of enjoying the season as its intended i have to find something else to play. Thanks Blizzard!!!

3 Likes

Don’t even understand why do you need data from us…
Just open the game @ your office, join a 4man GR and there you go… I guess you can’t do that while you “working”…
Edit: or you have absolutely no clue what Diablo 3 is… (way too many don’t understand / care about they company @ customer support)

If I would do the same, (just sit back and wait for feedback while I understand, the problem clearly from our side) would my business die quiet fast.

I know you are just a customer service personnel and your job contract/description does not involves fixing issues (only trying make ppl calm). Sad.

@Players: Don’t hope. This company is the same as all other telecom giants… You all know what I am talking about… No money in D3, no priority, no fix.

Sorry for my crap English…

1 Like

I usually manage to reduce/eliminate lag by switching the game to the 32bit from the 64 bit via the app.

Or else restarting the router and undertaking a flush dns. If lag is persistent during a particular game, close that game and make a new one.

Unfortunately I must say that I also noticed some “inexplicable” LAG peaks even in those moments of the day that I cannot blame my ISP

Monk, offten 10+ Sec freezing, really annoying…please do something

Firebirds MI.

In soloplay I get getting constant long lagspikes for 5-10sec (gr120+)
In groupplay its diffrent, I get more like studdering lag that doesn’t stop until i die, then goes back to normal.

Got the latest Nvidia drivers, tried lowering sound to x16, tried lowering all graphic settings to lowest but it doesn’t improve it the slightest.

Game is unplayable in its current state :frowning:

Dammit man! how are we suppose to play like this… solo is fine for me but good lord don’t dare to enter a 4 man group for pushing… Then the lag is so intense the map doesn’t even load up properly. everyone in every damn party is having same issues.

When will something be done with this lag because i play WoW without any damn problem and any other given internet game… we don’t DC like pervious seasons but now the lag is killing us!

Fix these damn servers because every season people are struggling with the same damn things and every time we have to give in the same damn information because the issue is our side…

maybe a monthly subscription should be added to D3 then more attention would be given to the game!