Preparing game data before every start up

Hey there RNG,

What account did you make those tickets on because I am not seeing any tickets created on this account you are posting on.

SOLVED EZ FIX

You’re probably not getting tickets because your link that states “contact us” will only redirect you back to the forms and it states you need to “ask the community” for a technical problem…

I was finally able to navigate to a submission form page but I didn’t use your link…

I’m having the same issue and I reinstalled the blizzard launcher and “scanned and repaired” the game by changing the hots installed folder’s name and having the blizzard launcher locating the file. It still take me 10 minutes to launch the game due to the “preparing game data” box that pops up every time.

My quarterly internet subscription ended but this issue was not resolved

i have the same issue, reinstalling BattleNet + HOTS from scratch solved nothing.

Directly under the Ask the Community icon is the Contact Us which starts a technical support ticket to us.

Almost 2 months in since this thread has started, yet no adequate response with working solution on this issue from Blizzard. Tells alot how much attention they’re paying to this game and how important the playerbase to them is. What a shame.

1 Like

Hey there Zbs

The main cause of the issue was worked on and fixed quite a while ago. Any outliers were asked to attempt the latest troubleshooting and then contact Technical Support to have their own cases investigated.

If you are currently having the issue, please check over the posts above and reach out through the guide entry listed. As pointed out by pat, you need to use the Contact Us button under the Ask the Community icon.

You guys contradict each other. Mosinathus replied Blizz still investigating this issue, and you’re telling me it has been fixed a while ago, how is that so?

…you are extra dumb :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ofc i do all things on post or try reinstall the game but NOT WORK and i am not alone who have this issue when i try rename it Battlenet just ignoring rename folder and no instal sight i can just play normaly and fix game wont work too…after reinstall and deleting %appdata% folder same bug show next day when i turn computer off and start on again…so this “fixes” its useless like all you do nothing honestly nothing to remove this bug so i decide unistall the game (its only option what really help with bug issue)

The core issue was resolved and is no longer affecting most games. There are some outliers which we need to hear about, that’s why we’re asking people to do the troubleshooting and provide the system files to help with the investigation.

Thanks for completing the troubleshooting steps. Were you able to contact Technical Support with the requested system files so they could look into this further with you?

I’m seeing the same issue and there is no Contact Us button under Ask The Community, after filling out the form suggested and selecting Technical Support. I’d paste a screenshot but this won’t let me include a link here …

I’ve got debug files ready to be shared, and I did everything suggested above…

Maybe at least update the “Contact Us” link so it’s pointing to HotS instead of WoW, and test it out to see what we’re all referring to?

Ah, I see the problem. With WoW there is in fact a “Contact Us” link but if you redo the form with HotS the same option is not available. I submitted it to the WoW ticket for now, you might want to be really clear about that if that’s what you want people to do …

better fix it bteer fix it
and why does the game lag so much no other game lags for me exept this one

Can come through the Battle.net App Support pages as well.

Dear boys,
How can You say “we didn’t get issue tickets from You” if the forum is full of help requests?
Do You think that if there’re no tickets, no issue exists?
It looks like You just don’t care and don’t respect Your players. Why respect if You can mute them or ban at any moment and for any reason.
I hope Microsoft will change it…

1 Like

daily why do i have to update the game before every start ? i already cleared the cash didnt help
fix when