The good players

This game would be more pleasant if people actually put even a bit of effort into learning basics.
It’s actually dumbfounding how many people don’t know anything about which hero counters which hero, so you end up with your tanks “countering” RH and Reaper with Winstone or Dva, and they argue whole game that their choice is good because “its a S-tier hero!”… :sweat_smile:

At this point, playing a Single Player game after OW session becomes an anger management, and anti-depression therapy :smiley:

Imagine Dark Souls being more calming than the OW ladder you just played.

it’s not even about “counters” or “learning to play correctly”
people don’t like to lose and if you play with random people they don’t want to get dragged down by strangers, they can’t accept that.
so they lash out when things go poorly, hell some lash out even if it goes well.

so ipso facto, don’t play with strangers because people can’t handle losing due to something out of their control.

and yeah, dark souls is pretty relaxing especially the 4:th time through it.
i’m for the first time doing the dark souls DLC on the first game, going through it with a halberd quality build no shield because i want it to be spicy :stuck_out_tongue:

Not liking to lose, and not liking being dragged down by strangers, are two separate issues. The first comes from our general human psychology, the other is the culmination of previous bad experiences with strangers who show in many ways that they don’t care to win. Interestingly enough, both can be dealt with.

We shouldn’t be forced to walk away from the game because it’s riddled with bad people, it’s the bad people who should be removed so everyone else can enjoy the game :man_shrugging:

well it’s been shown time and time again that 1 bad apple spoils the whole bunch.
so that’s just the reality of multiplayer games with strangers.
and the bad apple is merely a person who really don’t like losing and starts lashing out and the next thing you know it it becomes a thing that spreads.

now that’s not how it usually is when a new game releases, people usually are a lot more friendly because people act more on their best behaviour but like a bad marriage people become resentful and takes stuff for granted and so on so with time it ends up like this.

now you can still play games like this and enjoy it but you still do have to enjoy it despite the people you play with and that’s not something everybody is equipped to do.

that’s why i recommend playing games like these with people you know or else you will be in company that you might not like unnecessarily so.

but for some they actually enjoy it like this because it becomes less personal and they allow themselves to act out where they usually aren’t able to, so it becomes like a venting thing i suppose.

but yeah, i simply can’t deal with that anymore, if i want something sociable with strangers i’d rather do that with the express element of just being social and nothing else.

i’d rather not become someone elses emotional tampon if i put it like that.

You let strangers drag you down all the time. This is why you end up arguing over nothing constantly.

Pot, kettle, black… :smirk:

Whenever I tell someone that they are utterly bad (use any toxic word you want) at playing, I am not telling them as person, I criticize their play style. That being said, there is a lot of bad play style and too much of same mind set in order for me to like it.

Would I want to take these people out for a coffee and just talk? Absolutely.
Do I want them in my team? Absolutely not.

Not really .depends if other people comments can get you triggered

Use of alt account to circumvent ban on your other alt account just to (again) post inflammatory gibberish :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Thank you for proving me right.

You’ve let yourself get dragged down to spread a falsehood in order to look big and clever in an attempt to have the last word in an argument that you are the only one participating in.

He has a point though. It’s no wonder your other account got silenced.

Did it? I haven’t logged back into it yet. Thanks for letting me know I guess, I haven’t had an email, so being told by you 2 must make it true…

I am absolutely fine to be proven wrong, so go ahead and post from RodimusPrime right now :man_shrugging:

Or are you just stalling until your temp ban expires :slight_smile:

1 Like

He can’t because he’s obviously silenced on it. :joy: How stupid does he think we are.

I could. But it seems to bother you when I don’t.

So instead, I am going to take my meds and watch some TV.

How stupid do I think you are?

That is a question unrelated. Look at how you both said nothing when I don’t post.

So, how stupid do I think you are?

Aww I’m touched. Go on then, post on Rodimus. Prove us wrong.

You could prove me wrong right here, in literally few seconds, but yet again you have some 2 IQ excuses to deflect and stall :man_shrugging:

Oh well, enjoy your ban.

1 Like

Prove what?

It is funnier watching you 2 get all mad when I don’t

Oh we aren’t mad, we’re quite the opposite actually. It’s funny how you finally got punished and you deny it. Ahh well, I had my moment of laughter, I hope you get unsilenced soon.