There no defense against report system abuse

I can name dozen on top of my head, what games have you been playing?

There are better things you could do than giving them more money by buying it again, you see that they don’t care about the players, there are a lot of better games out there

So these are the exact messages that resulted in a perma ban:

So you get perma banned for saying someone carried. Well my bad for pointing out someone was playing really good.

Do you know that “it’s only qp” excuse? Well I went sarcastic and said: “it’s only qp so feel free to throw”.

And then I said “ez report”. After an entire 4 stack shouting “too ez”. Didn’t know it’s not reportable …

So yeah if you don’t want to get banned, never ever point out any mistakes that you or your teammates make. Never say you have reported someone. Never compliment anyone for actually carrying an entire team.

That’s it I’m done with you Blizz.

1 Like

At least you got some answers from support. They usually apply restrictions/suspension on the account without telling the actual reason except for referring to violating the code of conduct that is written so vague that literally anyone can be suspended. The best part is “If you’re unsure if your actions violate this code of conduct, reconsider them.” Any of your actions can be violating, that’s it.

Noone should be able to draw the line but Blizzard themselves.
It’s a shame that they let this happen to their customers just because someone finds it offensive when asked to switch off a hero. No swearing involved.

I always like to express my frustrations, let it be about the team composition, or someone performing poorly, overextending, etc. And sure when you play twelve hours a day and meet literally hundreds of people online, it’s easy to collect many reports for “abusive chat”, when the only thing you have been saying is simply “don’t be so tunnel visioned, check your surroundings because our supports are getting murdered in the back every team fight”, or “regroup, stop running around like it’s ffa”, or simply “ggwp”. I repeat, no swearings, no threatening, nothing like that involved.

Some people are desperately trying to find a scapegoat instead of focusing on the actual game itself and the customer support has blocked every means of contacting them including their phone callback service, web tickets, and live chat. Seems like they cannot find an actual proof and don’t want to deal with it. Shocking.

I hope they look into it one more time and remove the ban. This is shockingly flawed. I have lost an account with most of the ingame content unlocked and almost 800 hours playtime. Everything because of this broken report system.
Complete ban from accessing anything on the game which I have paid for.

You need to know the logic behind this.
If 20 or more people report you, you get punished.
Plus how do you expect people to believe that you are telling the truth.
I got 1 week ban from the game for telling a mercy main to get gud on the forums…
You crush the spirit and do nothing but put presure on your team and you want to not get banned?

i’ll personally report anyone who uses chats like this even if its not directed at me… Dps get to much presure on them and your not helping in any way when you say that, when a dps isnt doing his job or messes up he fully well knows that he misplayed or trow a little… I know it must be hard for you to get that seeing that since you might be a support main but if you have a problem with your Dps just swap to one you are free to do so.
2n who uses chat when you have voice chat, wasting time to use chat is trowing as well. So you tryhard… but dont use voice chat ? Whats your excuse ?
3d you do nothing but try to rally your team vs one teammate that’s just pathetic and sad since people might report him for nothing but having a bad round…

It really doesn’t matter what you say the only thing that matter is that some people found it toxic and have reported you for that.
You can even use profound words as long as they are not used in a harmful or offensive context.

Context maters more then words.

1 Like

Ridiculous.­­­­­­­­­

Meybe.
20 characters required

Reporting someone for saying “switch off hero

Shame on you. Seriously.

No one is my boss, saying that will do nothing but get more people to focus on that player and furder more asking him to swap or put unwanted pressure on him.

You are one edgy boi.
You are laughable.

If you’re unsure if your actions violate this code of conduct, reconsider them.

You think saying switch off a hero is against coc?

Stop making me laugh. You report people who are breathing too?

Behaviour
Behaviour that intentionally detracts from others’ enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.) is unacceptable. We expect our players to treat each other with respect, and promote an enjoyable environment. Acceptable behaviour is determined by player reports and Blizzard’s decision, and violating these guidelines will result in account and gameplay restrictions.

1 Like

Nice copy paste.
“Switch off” does not fit into this.

20 characters required

1 Like

Your whole thinking is wrong. In every way.

“Wow he said switch, I want him banned!”
Just listen to yourself.

My god.

1 Like

Blizzard’s decision
1 character required

You actually kill my enjoyment. Is this bannable too?

1 Like

What’s wrong with telling someone to play an other hero when he’s doing bad? I have been told a lot of times to do that. Learned from it and changed to something that I can actually help with. Most of the people down here in play doesn’t know when to change, when to regroup. Yes, someone telling me I’m doing like crap would mean I need to change.

Having an other bad dps won’t help anything. I am not a dps main. That’s just not for me.

I don’t need excuses. Most people don’t use voice com here in plat or don’t understand spoken English, so I have to type quite a lot times.

That’s the main problem. You can even say ggwp and get reported and banned for that because someone had a bad day.