[Main Thread] Purchased Game - Does not Show in App/Error Processing Request on login - July 2023

I have bought game with new discount. At first I was not able to install it and I tried to blue post steps (go offline and install like that). I have successfully installed with that method but now when I click the play, it says “There was an error in handling the request”. I don’t want to go further trying to fix this mess. The issue remains same for months as I see from forum posts, when are you planning to fix it? Game is not seen in “my games” slot too, although I already have obtained the WoW mount that comes with purchase.

3 Likes

Same here. I mean i can not open ticket it gives error and i cannot refund its stacking on same page. It must be joke …

I opened a purchase ticket and this is what I get.

All agents are currently assisting others. Your estimated wait time is 160 minutes and 0 seconds. Thank you for your patience.

Wow if i open ticket for purchase failure it works. Other way it gives error lol
btw if they gave you 160 min its good mine is 24 hours.

1 Like

Same thing here - posted a ticket, it’s also sitting at 24 hours.

What’s even more bizarre is that there was a help article just a month ago claiming that this exact issue was fixed.

Same thing here - But only in Europe region. If i change region to USA its working.

3 Likes

Same for me. Any idea of a fix for this issue yet?

2 Likes

Same for me. I can’t log into EU server. I am from EU, but I can log into America.
No install button for the game, launcher does not detect that I have bought the game (only store page), had to install it manually or in offline mode.

1 Like

It is fixed for me after new ticket. They just reseted my password and game appeared in my game list.

Exact same here, tried almost everything i could.
And submitting a ticket just shows some “error, try again later”.

The same problems have been also happening to me. Bought the spoils of war upgrade on the 20th june. i have tried restarting, relogging, and reinstalling. Changing regions let me install and run the game, but the game will give the “There was an error in handling the request” and i dont even think its running on the reforged.

Hi guys!

I’m Sitheral and here to help you today becuase Blizzard don’t give a damn and their support probably works for peanuts and doesn’t give a damn as well.

Add an authenticator to you account. You want 100% security checkup.
Should help, hope you have a fun time in Warcraft 3: Refunded!

My solution for “Buy Now” appearing after purchase may also help resolve this issue:

Warcraft 3: Reforged “Buy Now” after Purchase Solution - Technical Support - Warcraft III: Reforged Forums (blizzard.com)

doesn’t work for me either

Since today, it is even worse on the EU server… Game is now telling me that I don’t own a license for W3 and can’t continue in offline mode anymore. LOL

I am very sad now.
EDIT: It somehow started to work.

CAnnot play my game, bought today in sale.

It says " UPGRADE WC3 " like if I wouldn’t buy it already.

i have the same problem. I have used the same battle.net account to purchase, install and try and play it i play wow on the same account. please fix it.

1 Like

I also have the same issue and sadly, I couldn’t find a way to fix it. I was so excited while buying the game, since I’m a World of Warcraft veteran who never finished the original Warcraft 3, before. I hope it’s gonna get a fix as soon as possible, so we can play this game.

1 Like

Anyone trying to login to game try the US server. I found that the only way to play the EU server I could not log on.

Same problem, have bought the game on June 3