[Main Thread] Purchased Game - Does not Show in App/Error Processing Request on login - July 2023

Same for me. I can’t log into EU server. I am from EU, but I can log into America.
No install button for the game, launcher does not detect that I have bought the game (only store page), had to install it manually or in offline mode.

1 Like

It is fixed for me after new ticket. They just reseted my password and game appeared in my game list.

Exact same here, tried almost everything i could.
And submitting a ticket just shows some “error, try again later”.

The same problems have been also happening to me. Bought the spoils of war upgrade on the 20th june. i have tried restarting, relogging, and reinstalling. Changing regions let me install and run the game, but the game will give the “There was an error in handling the request” and i dont even think its running on the reforged.

Hi guys!

I’m Sitheral and here to help you today becuase Blizzard don’t give a damn and their support probably works for peanuts and doesn’t give a damn as well.

Add an authenticator to you account. You want 100% security checkup.
Should help, hope you have a fun time in Warcraft 3: Refunded!

My solution for “Buy Now” appearing after purchase may also help resolve this issue:

Warcraft 3: Reforged “Buy Now” after Purchase Solution - Technical Support - Warcraft III: Reforged Forums (blizzard.com)

doesn’t work for me either

Since today, it is even worse on the EU server… Game is now telling me that I don’t own a license for W3 and can’t continue in offline mode anymore. LOL

I am very sad now.
EDIT: It somehow started to work.

CAnnot play my game, bought today in sale.

It says " UPGRADE WC3 " like if I wouldn’t buy it already.

i have the same problem. I have used the same battle.net account to purchase, install and try and play it i play wow on the same account. please fix it.

1 Like

I also have the same issue and sadly, I couldn’t find a way to fix it. I was so excited while buying the game, since I’m a World of Warcraft veteran who never finished the original Warcraft 3, before. I hope it’s gonna get a fix as soon as possible, so we can play this game.

1 Like

Anyone trying to login to game try the US server. I found that the only way to play the EU server I could not log on.

Same problem, have bought the game on June 3

I have the same issue, I purchased the game and the client show to buy the game again. (EU player)

After Version 1.36.0.20257 Europe region the error: “There was an error in handling the request” and If I get through after lot of minutes and I manage get a game and win than “Waiting for results” - for 5 minute than Error: “Failed to retrieve data” still persist!

Win counters are not updated, MMR is lowered, some wins count as looses, others just vanish.
When do you fix?

I have the same problem, but now i know what it is. If you try to log into US server, it works. So there is a problem concerning the Spils of War edition and the EU servers. I guess someone still needs to check a box somewhere…pleae do!

I asked many times in my tickets the “Tech support” to “check my account/ reset statistics, clear temp files from database” - maybe help, but they never do. Maybe the problem is for some EU accounts.

I tried to connect sometimes to US server but than issue is long waiting times!!!
(Of course when is 10:00AM in EU and 03:00AM in US who plays from their side?!?) and even if I get a game ping is way too high.

Finally the “Failed to retrieve data” still persists on US server also. So I am not sure is the EU server.

I have the same problem. Log in error: There was an error in handling the request.
I tried both EU, Americas and Asia, but still same respone: There was an error in handling the request.

Has anyone solved the issue, and can provide me with information what was done in order to solve it???

I have the same issue, for me is working in America, but I wanna play in the EU.

Having the exact same issue, contacted support and did not hear yet.