⸰☽ The Nightblade Sentinels ☾⸰ - Celebrating 8 years! 🌙

The campaign has come to an end and the Nightblades are spending some time in the Emerald Gardens in the Ohn’ahran Plains before returning to Kalimdor. :herb:

5 Likes

After a long and treacherous journey across the Dragon Isles, fraught with shipwrecks, suffering and sacrifice, the Nightblades have returned to their Ashenvale outpost. Duty never ends for a Sentinel, but you might catch us in our off-hours around Ashenvale and Astranaar!

4 Likes

Top tier Night-elfin!

Love these guys (gals?) and their vibe! :crescent_moon:

3 Likes

Presently we remain in Ashenvale, catching up a little since the recentmost campaigns. Next up is celebrating spring! :cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

I would just like to offer a free topic bump, cause these guys are awesome and a great pillar of the kaldorei community! :new_moon:

6 Likes

Thank you so much <3

The Nightblades have been enjoying a little time off for the Skarrenruf Festival in the Hinterlands, but with the festivities come to an end, it’s back to Ashenvale and the Eternal Vigil. It’s been a calm few weeks. Perhaps a little too calm… could the sentinels be about to walk back home into the jaws of an ominous new campaign? It’s more likely than you think… Please pray for our dice rolls!

5 Likes

As someone who used to be a member of this Guild (Hi, it’s me, Thalrevan!), I have nothing but good things to say about it, the leadership and the members in it. I wish you nothing but the best in all of your future endeavors! :sparkles:

Oh, and I’ll pray for those dice rolls too. That’s important far more important!

4 Likes

Tonight we set out on campaign once more! Anyone seeking us out in Ashenvale might perhaps find that we are missing for a little while. Not to worry however, the Nightblades will be back soon.

(evil DM noises Hopefully…)

4 Likes

After a slightly unconventional adventure, you once more find the Nightblades in Ashenvale, recovering from campaign. Don’t be afraid to come and say hi!

4 Likes

It’s summer in the forest and the Nightblades are still on duty in Ashenvale and hard at work with their sentinel duties! (and often praying for a vacation). Jurina’tore, the Great Hunt of the Summer is soon approaching, so it’s time to train our archery and tracking skills to be in with a chance to claim glory in the festivities! Hopefully we’ll see you there, and around Ashenvale in the meantime!

2 Likes

Summer is upon us and as activity tends to be a bit lower then, we have decided to close our recruitment for now. We have a few new recruits that we feel we need to focus on first before we accept any new people into the cadre. Once they are settled we will consider open up recruitment again, likely after the summer. Regardless, we still enjoy roleplaying with new people, so don’t hesitate to come by to say hello and play with us!

1 Like

Curious question, will you be using the blue/white version of the heritage armour as a uniform when it arrives?

It’s possible! We haven’t discussed it in depth and we have yet to see what it looks like in the game of course, but it’s a nice match for our colours and I’m sure some of us will use bits and pieces of it in our combat gear too!

Overall we’re very excited for the heritage gear and the new tattoos etc. (Yay for it not being purple and gold!)

5 Likes

Tonight the Nightblades will embark on a new campaign and adventure, seeking to assist a highly suspicious Priestess with a dangerous ritual. Nothing can go wrong with that, right?

I also wish to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Nightblades! We turned 7 a few days ago, and I am so happy and proud of this guild, it’s members, and all the amazing adventures we’ve had together so far! Here’s to many, many more! :heart:

16 Likes

Congratulations! And hope the Sentinels shall have many exciting years yet ahead!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!
A toast for great elves and more great years!

1 Like

It was nice to meet you in Astranaar! I hope to yet talk with more of you!

2 Likes

Grats on seven years!

2 Likes

Happy birthday to you guys and hope you have a happy year and many happy years in the future!

Elune Adore :crescent_moon: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

It was a good time roleplaying with you in Astranaar last night, hope to run into you more often now. Quality RP is fine RP to have.

2 Likes