⸰☽ The Nightblade Sentinels ☾⸰ - Celebrating 8 years! 🌙

Happy birthday, Nightblades! :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Sentinels, hope you always stand firm. :blush:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! <3 It may have been a trying year for the Kaldorei in the storyline, but the RP in this guild and with the community has been wonderful through and through. I can’t wait for more!

PS. If anyone is looking for birthday gift ideas, we are in desperate need of dice with numbers above 3.

4 Likes

You can borrow the Handmaidens for a bit then, we had a little adventure where everything was a 4…

Everything…

2 Likes

Oh my god, 4?? That is like… twice as good as all my rolls! Sign me up!

3 Likes

The Alliance and Horde may have pulled their forces back from Feralas for the time being, but a Sentinel’s duty is never done. The Nightblades are recovering from the recent amazing Trials of the Black Moon campaign that some of us were lucky enough to take part in, and continuing to patrol the forest for any threats that might remain.

It seems we won’t have the luxury of a calmer Feralas for long though, as a runner arrived not long ago with urgent orders for the Nightblades to prepare to travel to a somewhat watery destination…

Our next campaign will bring us to Nazjatar and the forgotten ruins of Zin-Azshari, where the darkest chapter of Kaldorei history has lain drowned beneath the abyssal depths for over ten thousand years…

3 Likes

Elune’adore shan’are,

After a harrowing two weeks dealing with spirits, reliving the past and delving deep into our history at the bottom of the ocean we are finally back in Feathermoon. I know it has been a difficult time for all of us, but I would like to think that there were some positives taken from this as well. We uncovered an ancient ritual and celebration in honour of Elune and the Blue Child. We have reclaimed a piece of our history and that is worth celebrating.

During our time in Zin-Azshari our communication stones were destroyed. It pains me that this happened, but I have been looking into a way of making new, more durable stones for the future. We will be embarking on a short quest to create new communication stones in a few weeks.

Once our stones have been restored we will take some time to celebrate Illuridei. I ask you now to think of small bits of wisdom that you have learned during this past year and that you might wish to share with us during the celebration.

Anar’alla Elune,

Tinwëtar Ravenmist

The newsletter for September is up on our website! Check it out here: http://nightbladesentinels.clanwebsite.com/newspost/109376

5 Likes

http://nightbladesentinels.clanwebsite.com/newspost/109376

3 Likes

Glad to have you all home, Feralas missed you!

7 Likes

And we missed Feralas! <3

7 Likes

We celebrated Illuridei the past weekend, and I realised that in my case, it was the third time! It was lovely seeing so many people show up. I am spoiled to have such great RP-friends, and to have had them for so long that we actually have traditions together. In game.

Argent Dawn has so many amazing communities, and I happened to find my home with the Nightblades. Not one day passes without me being happy I started playing, and not one day passes without me being happy about everyone in this guild and the community that is this server. Let’s hope for many years more to come! Together <3

9 Likes

On Behalf of the Handmaidens it was a pleasure to be part of your event! as it always is! We had a lovely time and we look forwards to sharing traditions with you again in the future, and we hope to one day create new ones we can share with you in return.

Elune-adore, Nightblade’s!

:waxing_crescent_moon::full_moon::waning_crescent_moon:

5 Likes

I had the pleasure of meeting the GM Tinwëtar in real life some weeks ago - what a wonderful and caring person she is! I wish this guild much success and fortune.

7 Likes

Argh! You guys…! Thank you so much for your kind words! It’s been a wonderful three years so far, with lots of adventures and many new friends. We hope to continue along the same path with all of our new friends for a long time to come. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

After a tense few nights preparing to siege Orgrimmar and at last bring the Horde to justice, the Nightblades stood ready in Azshara to join the assault… only for a breathless messenger to swoop down from above and relay the events that took place in Durotar.

The Alliance and Horde rebels had once again allowed the Banshee Queen to dance through their fingers, and though their allies were quick to claim the war was over and return to safety across the sea, it was clear to more experienced eyes that Kalimdor had not yet seen the end of this conflict.

The Nightblades have returned to Feathermoon to prepare for their next move. The path to justice is long, and the wilds of Kalimdor, the Night Warrior, and all who suffered the Horde’s cruelty are sure to accept no half-measures in its pursuit.

6 Likes

Elune’adore shan’are,

The Fourth War is over. Or, at least, that is what they tell us. What the Alliance tells us. That is not true. How can they expect us to make peace with the faction that invaded our lands, cut down our forests to use as fuel for their war machine and defiled the lands they settled on? How can we be expected to forgive the Horde for the assasinations in Ashenvale, for the War of the Thorns in Darkshore and for setting Teldrassil ablaze and thus taking the lives of thousands of our people? How can we possibly forgive such atrocities and be expected to make peace with them?

No, I say. The war is not over. It will just have to be fought in a much subtler way. Some might argue that it was the Banshee Queen’s plans and orders that led to this, but she is only one person. The Horde as a whole are many. They could, and should, have risen up long before this and put a stop to her reign long before this, but they did not. Instead the Horde followed her orders and fanned the flames that left the majority of our people without a home.

Vengeance is a dangerous path, we all know this. But we need justice for Teldrassil. We need our lands and our homes back and we need the Horde gone from our territories. No mere boy can tell me anything different. Once justice has been served and reparations have been made, then we can have peace.

Anu Kalimdor!

The newsletter for October is up on our website! Check it out to see what adventures the Nightblades will be up to this month: http://nightbladesentinels.clanwebsite.com/newspost/109413

7 Likes

You have my arcane seal of approval on this and all the support I can provide to my Kaldorei Cousins against the injustice of the Alliance and savagery of the Horde.

4 Likes

We are currently off in Gilneas, fighting all kinds of creepy stuff, and since our collective hobby is to roll maximum 2 on a 20-sided die, we also are away and burning out our healers!

Never a dull day in this guild <3

5 Likes

Are you guys still celebrating 3 years after 6 years? or this threat is just used for conversation?

1 Like