šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Finally

Edit
A few hours later

3 Likes

Nice surprise bumping into Alewin in lfr just now- ressed ne a couple of times, good fun apart from the first pull which we all messed up lol

1 Like

In game support menu got a little facelift. I have no idea when this happened, could have been ages ago :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I killed a rare in zaralek this evening! It was me plus a horde SP. Sadly we both died at the first attempt ā€¦ but I put out a call to any alliance to come along. They didnā€™t of course. Iā€™m guessing he did the same as a horde mage appeared. So 2 SPs and a mage (one of whom couldnā€™t communicate with the other 2) killed Alcanon. I died right at the end ā€¦ and the gy is miles away ā€¦ but I got back in time to say thank you and to loot him. Itā€™s such an achievement to kill a rare there and I was really happy to get one crossed off my list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Soooā€¦ I just got the ā€˜ā€˜Shackled Urā€™zulā€™ā€™ from Argus, after 3 runs on Warrior.

3 Likes

Kind of a good vault this reset.
Got heroic Ashkandur on this character and 447 tier helm on rogue.
My rogueā€™s vault had really good raid and PvP options but took helm just for the ilvl; though I bought PvP conquest helm last week.
Conquest horribly invested but tier was better than Cowl and now I can craft PvP legs with toxic patch or something.

1 Like

Good to know I can get Ashkandur from thereā€¦ Gratz!

Got Tier gloves on my warrior, so I got 2-set! :grin:

If you killed Echo you can get it in vault yes, or you can just kill last boss and get all raid loot in your vault without having to kill other bosses.

Congrats on your two piece.

1 Like

With comp stomp finally hitting I was finally able to farm for Marks of Honor as a non-PvP player to get some cosmetics I wanted for transmogs.

4 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™d missed that itā€™s this week.

2 Likes

Thanks for saying this - I didnt know about this, and I was actually planning on doing regular BGā€™s for the Cata Glad warrior set. Now I know what Iā€™ll be doing this weekā€¦ got Sinful and Cata sets so farā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to join the others in thanking you for bringing this to my attention!

To be honest: Iā€™m surprised not many people knew about this, nor that anyone made a thread to notify the others about Comp Stomp. XD

1 Like

Well, I didnt know Comp Stomp was practically free Marks of Honor!

1 Like

Started one in your honour :dracthyr_nod:

Got Exalted with the Defilers on my warrior thanks to ā€˜ā€˜Comp Stompā€™ā€™.
Best tabard in the game? Check.

Did 40 Comps today, pog champ. Might do more for additional marks tomorrow or this weekend.

2 Likes

Mythic Rashok down afterā€¦ Stallingā€¦

2 Likes

Every time the launcher has an update I check to see if I can disable the ā€˜last played, quick launch menuā€™. Today was the day it finally happened.

Listening to the Argent tournament music. Day and night and I recalled simpler times and got shivery goose
bumps.

1 Like

Levelled my Druid, did the Blue Dragonflight questline and then got the Tarecgosa quest. All done now and got the mount.

3 Likes