🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

Played druid and im finally understanding how to play in decent mode feral. first time in 17 years. and with an oculate use of balance in some situation i almost decided to introduce it in the first line of main ill play in TWW. (probably is the 3744777474 time i say that :D)

EA starts 22nd

Launch on 26th

He was talking about FFXIV I think.

3 Likes

Oh I see!!!

I’m trying to get the Waste of time but after I did all the steps to get Baa’l I read that I had to do the storyline for Uuna.
Doing the World tour part and surprisingly her dialogues kinda adorable.

1 Like

i guess waiting to get the “full register expansion code” for dawntrail
tho i did get warned in my email that while they will send it
it will take awhile because theres a “queue”
and if you do get this code it can only be registered to your account once the expansion is live(july the 2nd)

and i cleared the 3 nokhud offensive dungeon quests on my alt
she only needs a few more quests to hit 70

There’s a God out there…

Only took 30 attempts at doing them Death’s Advance paragon caches to get all 3 together - was missing the two mounts till now.

I’m finally free of Korthia.

Onto Zereth Mortis!

4 Likes

Congratulations!

My condolances
:people_hugging:

[Insert mandatory gif here with the 10th Doctor sayin “I’m sory. I am so sorry!” ]

D:

Are there any Covenant specific drops off Rares in Zeneth Mortis like we had in rest of SL, like the mount off Popo in Korthia only dropping for those with Kyrians?

If not I can start focusing on another covenant once I’ve hit 60 on my followers.

dont tell me you have to harvest all the syntesys mount. please. please.

Mortis gonna be a long term project just like myself doing all Covenants on the one character, no more than half an hour in SL daily. Just focusing on questing through the zone first.

i tried to step again in sl exp but i just cannot go there. I’m pretending it never happened

1 Like

Didn’t try to do anything speedrun or anything. Didn’t bother with any questing, beyond dungeon quests or daily hc/sc/raid.

2 Likes

I am finally adored by the elves of the Sunreaver Onslaught.

4 Likes

GG
I have murdered sooooo many Zandalari on the Isle of Thunder to please the tall pointy eared guys, I probably better not go even near Dazar’alor fo a few years :roll_eyes:
But at least they were… tasty
Like the flambé Yaungol a ghost of a dead pandaren Emepror asked me to … uuh… get rid of
*Burp *

4 Likes

i hit lvl 70 on my void elf hunter
after turning in the last quest of the nelthazan ruins in plains
not exactly my last 70 as i sill have a 64 velf dk in remix and a lvl 63 female nelf balance druid to go
well that and judging from the LFG listings in xiv it appears the maintenance begins tomorrow
same day as the eu reset/vault day

btw anyone get any other scenario than the battle of high seas?
every time i queue nm scenario for daily i get this
and the trash pack before the captain i notice are all male humans
aggro em and you can hear the male human aggro stacked like HUH HUH HUH
its funny

and lorthemar aggro lines in remix siege lfr galakras seem to be bugged
he keeps repeating either OUR ENEMIES WILL FALL or YOUVE COME A LONG WAY TO DIE

4 Likes

I got the midsummer armour for the drake on my first Ahune kill this year :slight_smile:

3 Likes

… it’s annoying that my main always lags behind the alts in terms of getting the ilvl, however no more, she is now the same as them and can now relax :+1::tada:
( - ok I don’t raid and all that so ilvl 502 is it for me, but I’m good with that)

2 Likes
3 Likes

Two BiS pieces of gear in my vault this morning.

3 Likes