šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

Nice!

2 Likes

I mistook the NPC, Shan Bu, for a quest NPC that I was supposed to kill. Now I have a 24 hour debuff, Celestial Storm, that claims to be doing 6k damage to me every second. And because Iā€™m playing Remix, it doesnā€™t even matter.

I did a key with panda monk today. They were getting boosted by somewhat high rio friend but I just couldnā€™t stop laughing. Chonkers panda monk rolling into his death, jumping like a mad man, not knowing any mechanics. Ofc key was easily timed but holy. After we were done I only /hugged panda and left. Hilarious dude tbh.

1 million gold !

3 Likes

i finally got the plate legs from lfr council on war today
it was also a battle of the 69 need rolls the other guy also rolled 69 but it only works when the 1st guy rolls lol
gaelzion spawned in nokhudon hold air invasion
its awful he didnt drop the dimmed primeval storm

1 Like

Tweeting about a screenshot I took in game and unexpectedly getting a comment from the World of Warcraft Twitter

3 Likes

I am now Tuskcutta, Paragon of the Mists.

1 Like

I helped out a returning friend by flying them around to all the Eastern Kingdom flight points. Itā€™s neat putting the passenger mounts to good use.

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t they just buy the map?

What map? :thinking: Also, a bought solution sounds a lot less fun and social.

There are heirloom maps teach you the bulk of flight locations. They are toys so you only have to buy and learn them once.

1 Like

Only able to purchase if you have the achievement so maybe they didnā€™t, also they are 10k each.

Ah. Had forgotten the existence of those. Something to keep in mind for the future I guess. Though theyā€™ll probably get limited use in TWW with warband unlocked FPs.

1 Like

Oh! Didnā€™t realise there were maps to buy!
ā€¦ what makes it funny is that I already had them all ! /doh - so clearly I knew at some point :joy:

3 Likes

ā€¦ had a fun few hours this afternoon doing all the LFR in Remix :+1:

I was feeling brave as I donā€™t raid anymore and had done the scenarios/dungeons so much that plucked up courage to have a go at one LFR raid and see how it faired - I had read they are fast so made sure my hunter had the trailblazer/blink with the aim to just run like hell!
I did them all - got the achievements and bronze to go towards one of those expensive toys :+1:

May try again tomorrow :grin:

3 Likes

Finally got the mount from Baron Rivendare, huzzah! :smile: I havenā€™t been trying very actively tbh, just very focused for bursts of time when the mood has struck me.

Anyway, taking a break from the forums for a while I think, try to avoid further TWW spoilers. Something WoW related that makes me smile is you fine people, so figured Iā€™d say toodles to you for now and may you all have good times :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got thunder chicken mount skin on LFR today without realizing it. Just noticed it was in my bag.

3 Likes

Playing the game with a friend whoā€™s never played. All the bitterness over the game goes away watching someone experience the lore and world and quests for the first time and being full of so much wonder and curiousity exploring it all. We sat for about an hour discussing each race and factions lore as he looked at every playable race. Heā€™s made multiple characters for the purpose of playing through every single expansion.

3 Likes

Moonshatter Breastplate was finally up on the Broken Shore today, I have been checking twice daily for weeks, if not months, so that I could make a Velf Warrior wearing the heritage set but with the Breasplate and Legplates, and the two one-handed swords we got from the Harbinger questline. I got a great name too - Jet. She has black hair of course.

I just canā€™t decide whether to level her now or wait until the pre-patch so I can get all the mogs. The warband this is preventing me from playing a lot with that :laughing:

2 Likes