šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

Winning the mount skin on my very first kill during the summer event which i didnt even want as i am after the Frostscythe of Lord Ahune which i got as well :smiley:

1 Like

after 10 chars level 70 in remix im levelling a new monk vulpera in bfa. it was my manin in legion but after i dropped it completely. its interesting. it wont be anymore my main but is a good alternative.

and at 1st kill with this monk it dropped!

1 Like

Hi Alysea, Iā€™ve been seeing your likes and lurking. Hope you come back soon :dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

Lovely weekly key run, if only they were always like this

1 Like

Seeing tanks fly at Ahune. Still makes me laugh. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

Thereā€™s been a few things in Remix over the last few days so I thought that Iā€™d condense them into a single post.

Firstly, I was finishing up some dailies for the achievement, Stay Klaxxi. I Flying Serpent Kicked towards some mobs but something bugged out when I tried to stop. The AOE went off while I was still in the air, killing the mobs, but I didnā€™t stop and instead went sailing off a cliff.

I joined a mythic run of Siege of Orgrimmar, which turned out to be filled with mostly undergeared people. A few bosses took a handful of attempts due to having to do mechanics but things mostly went okay. Then we reached Garrosh and it turned into a progress fight. And people were being wholesomely encouraging with tactics and advice. As unfortunate as it was that the raid disbanded with Garrosh still standing, I actually had a really good time.

I joined a normal Siege of Orgrimmar run for transmog items and a bone. It turned into a massive chaotic DPS zerg with people running all over the place. I ended up switching to mistweaver so that I could spam some AOE attacks and my DPS was still an order of magnitude greater than everyone else.

Soloing Throne of Thunder and struggling to find Lei Shen amongst a crowd of adds screaming, ā€œHUUUUUU!ā€ at me.

i just discovered lfr BFA (i know im a bit lateā€¦). now the search for mogs and GMOD begins!

1 Like

Just remember GMOD drops from Jaina in LFR and youā€™re gucci :wink:

hahaha yes. ive read reddit about that. thanks :wink:

1 Like

Primordius dropped this for me today:

2 Likes

I bought my first 2 unobtainable (in that they never dropped for me) mounts in Remix today. I went for the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent (the sha drop) and the Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpent (the Nalak drop).
Now to get enough bronze together to buy the other 33 I donā€™t have ā€¦ considering how long it took me to afford these 2 I donā€™t think Iā€™m going to make it.

3 Likes

I had a couple of pleasant daily dungeon runs this morning in Remix. The first was a run through heroic Moguā€™shan Palace with a group of levelling people. Was a refreshing change having something to heal and not have someone disappear up the elevator and kill the last boss before the rest of the team could reach them.

The second was a quick normal run through the Jade Temple with another low level group. It was a chatty group with some that seemed to be getting into Remix quite late. First time in a while that Iā€™ve killed the library boss with a full group present.

Need some help with acquiring bronze? Iā€™m currently on at some weird times but after today Iā€™ll be completely done with bronze farming so I might as well use my 400k cape for a good cause.

1 Like

wow. never killed in remix at all!

Thank Thrall they nerfed the fishing requirements :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations!!! :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

A friend pointed me at the weapon appearance vendor for bullion so now Iā€™m in spend spend spend mode :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

I did a normal Kazzara for fun. I was second in DPS; my blood DK does more DMG than my mage, is so stupid :joy:

1 Like

ā€¦ quite chuffed - ok, itā€™s remix! - I have done all the ā€œnormalā€ raids today for the 1st time, which is fab for me as no longer a raid goer - got the neck piece and currently ilvl 465, not long to go now ā€¦ dare I try heroic ā€¦ /mmm! :grinning:

2 Likes

Heroic should be fine with that ilvl, some players want only 476ilvl but most groups will have a mix of numerous levels and gear in my experience.

1 Like

I was doing a dungeon called ā€œthe underrotā€ a battle for azeroth dungeon and to my suprise people did not skip anything and as older players or longer playing players know underrot is a dungeon were most of all bosses and mobs/minions are skipped. This time it felt more like we did everything. Which was a nice change compared to all the skipping runs out there. And nobody of the people i played with left we even joked about it someone said ā€œi believe we missed a critter in the beginningā€ to which i replied ā€œletā€™s go back :stuck_out_tongue: XDā€ we finished the dungeon and all went our seperate ways. So yeah i hope i get more of such dungeon runs :slight_smile:

3 Likes