šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

Today I bought all the mounts in Remix! :grin:

7 Likes

Thanks !

Itā€™s a 2 to 3 millions grind !

2 Likes

/squeal !! - as someone who had decided to stop after getting brave and doing heroic raids, had a stab at mythic and ended up doing a few of them - so have now joined the club and collected everything including the heirlooms/tusks of mannoroth - just a shame that the campaign is bugged and shows 9/10

My little remix hunter is SO strong :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Torturing myself this week running the Diurna/Rasz wing on every Pala this week for a belt that will either not drop or I simply canā€™t win.

And that made you smile? :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Sheā€™s too strong for us, smiling through her RNG struggle

Well I got the belt, only for it not to clock it off as part of the collection, so Iā€™m not smiling any more :frowning:

2 Likes

An email that initially appeared to be a scam actually contained a legitimate shipping tracking code for my War Within collectorā€™s edition.

2 Likes

Got to 1.6k rating in solo shuffle, achieving one of my goals

Logging on to Remix just now and discovering that I had managed to kill and loot a legendary thread from Ordos this morning while technically being logged out of the game.

What sort of ETA is there on your package?

There was none given. Itā€™s supposed to be in the courierā€™s hub, which suggests that it has at least reached the UK. Iā€™m hoping for Saturday but as long as it arrives before launch (and undamaged!) then Iā€™ll be happy enough.

1 Like

finished laughing skull rep with my monk!

4 Likes

This mount is the cutest thing ever! :dracthyr_a1:

6 Likes

Watching Lao-Chin the Iron Belly swim through the sky as he was catching up to me after I flew off.

1 Like

I think (hope) Iā€™ve finally solved the problem of why I canā€™t get the last Daycare Derby daily for the achievement ā€¦ will have to wait until the quest is up to make sure but Iā€™m feeling very slightly optimistic (which for me is something that makes me smile :wink: )

3 Likes

Yay! Cutting it fine, but finally got Inscription to 100 and thus got the achievement - Draconic Master of all :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Itā€™s here!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/230383149387874324/1263889263821328476/PXL_20240719_160356595.jpg?ex=669be01a&is=669a8e9a&hm=6f863f87997bef62dcce5b8ed41351242c1a6a1a7750b3e26221faec600aca57&
2 Likes

All the champs in Pandaria Remix raiding, puts a smile on my face when I see groups listed with: ā€œEveryone welcomeā€, ā€œcome have some funā€, ā€¦

All decent paced runs, no drama, everyone helps each-other out with rezzing, buffs, summons, waiting for everyone,ā€¦ takes me back to my raiding days in the old days (vanilla/TBC/WotLK).

2 Likes

1 Like