🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

Even though I turn the dialogue volume to mute, I can still hear them through the text. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

3 Likes

Despite my copyright-infringing World of Warcraft colouring book containing non-WOW things, I have enjoyed doodling on Illidan.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/230383149387874324/1265341223183323176/PXL_20240723_155034637.jpg?ex=66a12858&is=669fd6d8&hm=720f74d06b547df3dba8a6af1838c934c08a4e9d899c30201f96b15096dc3741&
2 Likes

4 Likes

Even if the AH Dance Party is over, my character is still randomly dancing everywhere. It’s quite funny but he won’t stop even if I mount or something. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

That’s the best bug EVAH!

3 Likes

Even after the pre-patch Murley is still dancing! :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:
(my UI is messed up, I just logged in lol)

Edit; I just realized that it’s not a bug, it’s actually a buff called “Happy Feet” which makes you randomly dance and it lasts 5 days! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

4 Likes

Only today i’ve realised how tall NEs are compared to BEs. I put my level 20 NE Hunter side by side with my BE Hunter and holy moly ! :astonished:
She’s really tall.
I will try it with my Troll hunter later on.

and try with draenei!

1 Like

It was also disappointing but you just have to laugh at the bugs

3 Likes

Sometimes you just wanna avoid a fight

1 Like

i am apparently a Warbringer now? thanks to the warbound shared achievements
my alts get conqueror warbringer veteran of the horde+ the old brawler title/rbg titles from 1100 rating to 1600
my alliance alts also have justicar and i guess lady of war
private/corporal/sergeant/sergeant major/knight(ally version of stone guard which my former draenei dk i also grinded)

noticed the new name of the account wide feature is warbound
same as the alliance title for 300 rated bg wins
even if the warbound shared achievement gave me this title by combining the wins
is it a bug to not include a horn of the vicious war wolf in the mail?
i have the wolf and alliance horse recolours for doing the legion pvp WQs 20 times each but still
i mean i got one vicious saddle in the mail on C after i got my veteran of the horde achievement
which i bought the green forsaken horse with

1 Like

Today I got this guy - I just love it! :chicken: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

9 Likes

I unlocked plate appearances on my hunter for the first time today.
It felt so good.

5 Likes

i finished my normal vault skip run quest
and account wide rated bg titles is the best gift i never expected to get haha

1 Like

Curse of the invisible weapons is spreading!!!

4 Likes

My rogue is sat with her daggers sticking out upwards. Not very safe!

3 Likes

Your characters just like sharp pointy weapons, like your mage staffsword

3 Likes

When I log in, my main holds her crossbow like a regular bow. Looks pretty funny.

2 Likes

Warbands. Got tons of transmog unlocked in a couple of hours. Also consolidated timerunning currency for next time the MoP one is on so I can grab the Yu’lei mount :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A clip of Xal’atath;