šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

People complaining about broken things (nothing wrong with this)
Blizzard have to take realms down to apply patches/hotfixes to fix things
People complaining for any downtime (no matter how short) even though itā€™s to fix things.

3 Likes

All outdoor content events are giving 480 pieces of gear (sometimes 2!) and usable in the Catalyst :blush:

3 Likes

Kayden is just training~

Ah, yes, itā€™s all awakened now!

3 Likes

Make Love Not Warcraft warband:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/1ebgxv2/warbands_make_love_not_warcraft/

2 Likes

Amazing :smile:

The favourite one Iā€™ve seen is 4 hunters with dinosaurs. It was so cool : D

2 Likes

2 Likes

When I go solo Legionā€™s raids.
After this patch, Feel great when my chara and classes can learn gears from every drop.

1 Like

Iā€™m doing SL dungeons to complete LFR Sepulcher set (you can convert dungeon pieces into tier with SL catalyst). I was in ToP and I noticed something strange:

https://imgur.com/a/dMXL6IC

I guess now I can truly say my character is a demonic Death Knight HAHA.

You knowā€¦ demonic cause playing bad? A manner of speaking.

2 Likes

This screenshot is actually from reddit but I had the same, I was like good grief how squishy am I when the mini boss during Researchers Under Fire just deleted me.

Turns out his attack his bugged.

Saw the High Society Top Hat on AH for a mere 1K gold. Got on my AH alt sooo fast!

Is a hat worth that much? Probably not. But considering itā€™s Cosmetic and usable by every character, it felt justified.

3 Likes

I decided to actually choose a main for MoP: Remix and got him geared to at least ilvl 416. It feels great to finally do some decent damage against elites and bosses, and no longer getting one-shotted.

1 Like

Did a bunch of stuff partied up with a lovely friend. World events, dungeon crawling and a full LFR run in Vault of the Incarnates. Good progress, good times and lots of shinies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Zen Flight and itā€™s ability to bypass the flight mode toggle. I havenā€™t had this much fun with it since it bugged out in BFA and let monks fly months before flying was unlocked for everyone.

1 Like

wow now levelling in remix is faster. incredible. maybe too much.

1 Like

Finished 8 solo Remix scenarios, 6 to go plus I did 1 heroic scenario by mistake without doing the non-heroic (didnā€™t think that was possible) so quite a few of those to go.

3 Likes

I timed my first +6 today.

2 Likes

Whilst doing various transmog runs, the number of players I come across makes me smile. Itā€™s a nice change with the warband to collect all drops (providing they arenā€™t class specific)

Saw a Punyelf helping people in newcomer chat :smile:

2 Likes