šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

Got the Cobalt Shalewing off Karoktra :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

Now in love with Demon Hunter.
Forgot how much I love Guardian Druid in outdoor stuff.
Happy I am no longer forcing myself to try and play Shaman, Monk or Rogue.
My DK got basically all the drops she needed bar 1 this morning.

Whee, shinies and fun!

4 Likes

Had a fun day popping into old dungeons and raids and killing absolutely everything! - lots of stuff that I can add in terms of transmogs across chars, plus oodles of gold! Normally I would skip past the trash, but nope, quite satisfying blasting away and scooping up the loot :+1::grin:

1 Like

Having mostly only ever collected stuff my paladin can wear or wield, it feels really rewarding going mog farming

2 Likes

Found that the heirloom map for warbands is already in my toybox and I donā€™t have to spend gold to get it! Yipee!

2 Likes

Yes, it was really a pain to go through all of the green BOE drops to check if they were not cosmetics for another class.

Over 10 years of farming. Invincible finally dropped.

5 Likes

How could you tell when you canā€™t see him?

6 Likes

1 Like

By the smell :smiley:

Invisible, invinsibleā€¦ who cares, i finally got him!

1 Like

Finally got the last two rare mobs that I needed for this:

4 Likes

Well, definitely must be smelly, being dead and all. Congrats

1 Like

Sadly not the grand ending Iā€™d hoped for ā€¦ the proper thing on-screen saying Iā€™d got the achievement flashed on and off the screen so quickly that I couldnā€™t screenshot it. Then the quest started. I was way way up in the sky somewhere over Waking Shores but ā€¦ not on a mount. There were a few seconds where the thought that flashed through my mind was ā€˜this isnā€™t goodā€™ ā€¦ and then I plummeted down and down and down and ā€¦ thank everything, I saw I was over the sea so there wasnā€™t going to be a horrible death.
And the thing that made me smile?
That I need never go to the Daycare ever again :wink:

4 Likes

A key gave me both enough crests to max my legendary and KSM.

2 Likes

It finally dropped for me last week after 14 years - gratz!!!

4 Likes

While running Shado-Pan Monastery this morning I broke the first boss with a single Jadefire Stomp (insta-gibbed the dragon). Thankfully the group stayed together and we managed to reset the boss by teleporting out of the dungeon and walking back through the front door.

Gz man! :smiley:

Oh! - did not realise there was this to do - will see if I can get these today! - thanks MrGM

Update - didnā€™t take long at all to do both - deffo go and kill the forge master in the fyrakk assaults as it dropped between 28-50 items each time when on the quest to find 500 :+1:

1 Like

aaand incredible. for the 1st time in my histrory in wow i was 1st in a raid as dps and damage. Ok ok is remix but never happened! With an evoker where i pushed randomly the buttons.

Probably this is the real secret of wow: pushing random buttoms.

Min max! im comin.

4 Likes