🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

Finally got the last mount of the 4 I was missing off them Covenant Assaults in the Maw. I no longer have to endure the worst quest ever with the Wild Hunt where you control a freakin’ slow AF Tree thing that seemed to be up every time Wild Hunt was available!

1 Like

That can finally have shared titles between characters like Knight

1 Like

And the armory has finally updated and is showing it now too.

3 Likes

Now that the Warbank is working I freed up a load of bank space on my main

2 Likes

Punyelfqueen!

2 Likes

When you click random stuff on Remix:

5 Likes

They said it was urgent so I came back from my holidays as soon as possible…

8 Likes

Another crime scene for detective Murley to make sense of.

2 Likes

That reminded me of the ‘Murder, She Wrote’ book I will read during my holidays. For real! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Dreadlady Punyelf’s behind it all!

3 Likes
4 Likes

I figured I would probably like the red Quel’serrars on the trading post for my Scarlet Crusader. And I was right. I did not anticipate the flaming version though, how good that would look. Screenshot doesn’t do it justice, but it looks amazing in-game and I’m really happy with that particular purchase!

6 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

Trading post, baby!

Tendie time.

2 Likes

If it can be mogged with wpn enchantments Primal Fire would look really cool with that :open_mouth:

I like its animation, it looks cool and fiery

https://i.postimg.cc/1PV3tybT/flame.jpg

1 Like

It’s definitely something to consider. Just the weapon’s innate flame already looks like proper holy fire but several enchants should stack well with it yes :+1:t2:

1 Like

Oh I just see theres two options for it, one without flame and other with innate enchant of its own

Blizzard absolutely proving my point.

Were about to put 500 tender on tmog toy in trading post but then realise thats what the mount is for and went get the pandaria tmog mount with 120k gold instead and save tenders for something that looks nice. So saved tenders and have the mount now few expansions later :dracthyr_a1: