šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

Yay another long achievement out the way :grin:

3 Likes

Trial of style and getting first place in trial of style with a terrible mog that didnā€™t fit the theme because Iā€™d misread itā€¦ :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

4 Likes

In Remix, I did a few LFR runs with a shadow priest with 2.6 million cloak threads. So many faces were melted.

1 Like

That is glorious

1 Like

By doing dailies in MoP: Remix, including raids, dungeons and scenarios, in a single day Iā€™m nearly maxed out on my monthly Traderā€™s Post challenges.
At the same time: a bit saddened to see MoP: Remix end soon since itā€™s been a fun experience.

1 Like

Iā€™m having a lot of fun reading others TRPs during the event.
Some have really nice #About setups and Art :smile:

2 Likes

Listening to the Veritistrasz quest again (Stay a While)

1 Like

Iā€™ve just realised that no one in game remembers my name: in Italy we use words like ā€œchampionā€, ā€œbomberā€, ā€œgrandissimoā€ (which would be something like great one) to basically call someone when we forget their name and to dissimulate that by giving a random compliment, but once you discover the trick itā€™s rather embarrassing: now I cannot think anything but everyone that calls me champion in wow does it because of this. Itā€™s hilarious

5 Likes

Ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, fifteen percent concentrated power of will, five percent grey in hair, fifty percent style, and a hundred percent reason to remember the name. :dracthyr_nod:

3 Likes

won two 1st places in trial of style
1 for mismatched mayhem with tmog piece colours that just dont match haha
2nd for shadowlands(mythic sanctum of domination plate+red jaithys)
funny the third time same theme me and this belf dk used same set yet neither did we get 2nd 1st or 3rd place
seems venthyr red cosmetics win

thanks to the hotfix i got the purple recolour plate and leather sets

5 Likes

Based on the helpful advice of another forum user I got a fab new mount from activity Iā€™d done years ago in Legion but never did the last step.

(Also the guy that made a crybaby post crying about crybabies)

5 Likes

Finally got the G.M.O.D. from LFR Dazarā€™alor. Been running it a lot the last couple months after a friend pointed out I didnā€™t need to do Normal for it.

4 Likes

i won the redemption legguards from bmah
as for the final bid so the other guy doesnt win 540k biggest bmah bid i ever done
now i miss the gloves but good replacement are the white warden set ones

Making progress on my Divine Protector Hammer model made me smile.

I just saw a character called Elvishpresle. Made me smile (and am sad the name length restrictions prevented the final ā€˜yā€™. Or maybe itā€™s cuter without)

5 Likes

I discoveredā€¦ I donā€™t have to wear pants
FREEDOM!!!

3 Likes

Decided to make a character on the second account on my Bnet, they wonā€™t delete the account as I used it to self RAF. So now I have a char on a second account in my guild for any random inviting. I can probably stop applying to my own guild bank via the guild finder now.

But as it was free gametime weekend, why not. Now Iā€™m all set xD

3 Likes

Finally got the Darkmoon zeppelin! I have several hundred tickets on many characters, so now I could easily pool them and get my funny airship. Thank you warband! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Installed some new casters for my office chair, wheeeeeeeee! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Wow relatedā€¦? euhmā€¦ I sit my butt on this chair to play the game? :dracthyr_shrug:

2 Likes

Its great so see others having an easier time to get these now.

Had some benefit with these warband currencies as well: Argent Crusade Tournament!
Still need a bunch more currency but at least I could combine some to just one character.

2 Likes