šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

Iā€™m back from a 10 month break, and got to try Dynamic Flying for the first time. Iā€™m finally able to fly my Geosynchronous World Spinner as it was ment to be! Zooming through Northrend on my rocket made me smile :hugs:

3 Likes

Iā€™m almost done with the event - have the heirloom trinket, the mounts, and 3 of my toons are geared with full LFR tier sets (from converting event loot).

2 more to go, of which my warrior misses like 2 items and my DH a little more, after that I plan to get the crossbow and staff mog and finish whatever is left of the tmog sets (wonā€™t collect mail however, itā€™s not my thing as it only really fits draenei hunters which I donā€™t and wonā€™t have). Then itā€™s a laid back wait till the expac launch :smile:

PS: Iā€™m so happy they added Dramabringerā€™s Will, updated! I always, always wanted to have it back when I played Wrath on a private server. But I never got it as it never dropped, or when it did, every melee and their whole family rolled for itā€¦ :rofl::rofl:

Closing wow and playing another game for a while to escape the stalking and harassment that blizzard refuses to deal with.

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

6 Likes

I donā€™t get it ._.

This what happens when weekdays are not announced more freguently, Im glad for this days announce, conversation of this also gave me smile :smiley:

1 Like

Itā€™s not Friday

1 Like

How did I completely miss that :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Maybe I should go back to greeting the day on my Morning posts xD

1 Like

Its like all is well in the kingdom :joy:

1 Like

Poor Hyst :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

In my defence, I had surgery on saturday and all ive done is sleep since.

5 Likes

I hope your recovery is going well :people_hugging:

Im at work listening to a video of Pikaboo reacting to a video of Asmond reacting to a video of Bellular about the state of PvP. Man Pikaboo is hilarious xd. I laughed a couple of times

1 Like

Heā€™s great.

2 Likes

I unlocked the Conqueror of Azeroth achievement thanks to Bounty Hunting now being account wide. I was stuck at 9/10 bounties for two years because of a bug. Now I can proudly display my title. Brilho, Conqueror of Azeroth! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Congrats, itā€™s a lovely title

2 Likes

Iā€™m finally done with the Garr/Julak-Doom/Xariona farming. The hat pattern dropped around the 300th kill, the Rhinestone sunglasses did not after 800 kills.
800 kills equivalents approximately the 0,15% drop chance. So I decided to stop and buy it on the AH for 60000g (lowest I ever seen). Could afford it easily from all the loot/money.

Glad that is over.

4 Likes

I discovered today that I could easily solo Remix dungeons ā€¦ a bit late, really, but the extra bronze is welcome. I just didnā€™t think of trying before.

3 Likes

I have never seen this before, a little archaeology gathering?

https://imgur.com/a/2bwuq0T
3 Likes