šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

1 Like

Iā€™ve now soloā€™d all the remix dungeons once on normal and a couple on heroic. Theyā€™ve all been fine except for my errant void tendrils which seem to aggro every single mob in Scarlet Halls/Scarlet Monastery. At least itā€™s on the ā€˜to be fixedā€™ list.
How often is reset? Is it daily for normal, weekly for heroic?
Iā€™m feeling very happy at the way my bronze is climbing. I may not get all the mounts but itā€™s looking as if itā€™s vaguely possible.

4 Likes

Kalecgos eating soup made me smile today. The way he eats reminds me of the way Zoltar from the movie, Big, grants wishes.

10(?) runs per hour for normal. Heroic is daily if youā€™re queuing via the panda NPC or walking through the entrance, and 10(?) per hour if you join via group finder.

5 Likes

Thank you, I think. Iā€™m soloing them, so I walk through the entrance. Surprised itā€™s daily for Heroic - thatā€™s very useful to know.

2 Likes

Hearing Magni saying in my mind Azeroth needs you Champion!

2 Likes

the uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunds

2 Likes

Iā€™m basing that on what was in the raid lockout window. Iā€™ve never tried manually entering a heroic dungeon more than once in a day in Remix so I could be incorrect. I will check when I get home in a few hours.

EDIT

Just did a quick test with the Temple of the Jade Serpent and I am now locked out of heroic difficulty for the day. I can, however, queue for random dungeons and end up in there again.

Tuskcutta's dungeon list

Got the Amidrassil mage hat in both LFR and Normal look (frost and fire is how I look at it) and also completed the paladin Vault of the Incarnates set, Normal. That one will look so good on my earthen dwarf I think, when heā€™s not wearing the Arathi battlefront set :slight_smile:

4 Likes

done with every mog of the event. finally.

4 Likes

ā€¦ all my chars are now level 70, completed both remix and pre patch event. All chars in retail have all pre-patch gear if they needed it and I have got one extra set ready for my remix hunter when she moves across :+1:

I do have other remix chars but not fussed about gearing them, although do have spare items that they each could have, not a full set though.

I do have oodles of weapons in the warbank from pre patch - 34 items to be exact, shame I canā€™t hand them out, as my remaining remix chars canā€™t use half of them :thinking:

2 Likes

Watching this video:

Itā€™s not new, but I never really looked into it. I did today and now my personal guild has some horde characters in it! Yay.

The some cross faction or cross server prevent going away is also good change cause I couldnt join friends guild when he tried to inv cause some of these restrictions in df.

Reset came round really fast this week

I managed to level 8 alts to 70 this week and run LFR Amirdrassil with them.

1 Like

That theres 11.0.2 updates today with alot buffs in it for multiple classes

People have joked about it before, but Iā€™m wondering if returnerā€™s luck is really a thing. :slight_smile: Came back from a break and got the Ironhoof Destroyer from Blackhand last reset, and now I got the paragon mount Valajar Stormwing and the Antoran Charhound.

2 Likes

We can never be sure, but Iā€™ll go with: probably.
Both times after a long break: mounts were dropping more.

Me and my wife joked: Blizzard really wants us to sub to the game again. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if there is some truth to it. Thereā€™s been enough underhand things happening since Mr. Boat came into power.

Nice, lucky you! Wouldnā€™t mind the Stormwing myself, but never going to bother with paragon chests for the slim chance.

I can actually untick sorting options on the warbank now and they stick!!!

1 Like

Got the last thing I wanted from MOP, the Theramore banner.
Thought I had to do it on Heroic but nah, just need to do the scenario once and have 500 Bronze. Cool.

2 Likes