šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

I smiled because I almost soloā€™d Moguā€™shan Vaults in Remix (and got a lot of bronze). I failed with the last boss. Died once, looked him up to know what I shouldā€™ve been doing, was doing quite well on second attempt but couldnā€™t quite kill the ads quick enough. Iā€™ll give it another go tomorrow when Iā€™m feeling more awake.

5 Likes

I proper laughed out loud, when I said I didnā€™t like Ironforge, and a Dwarf told me there was a ā€œNo dogs aloud!ā€™ sign outside

2 Likes

Got TWW beta access. Figured out how I want my earthen paladin to look and tried out the changed retribution gameplay a bit. Not a fan of the class changes, but looking forward to the race at least.

1 Like
2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to be nice lately Puny. Pls donā€™t make it too hard for me :rofl:

4 Likes

Rediscovering this:

1 Like

Discovering the downloadable wallpapers

5 Likes

Iā€™ve now got all the mounts from Remix that I didnā€™t already have. I thought Iā€™d run out of time, but the gods were kind to me.

6 Likes

Actually letā€™s be fair. It wasnā€™t Ananda at all - it was me!

2 Likes

I got the class weapons and a few mogs from remix. I have some ideas for really nice looks :smile:

2 Likes

Definitely the ā€˜roast the person above youā€™ thread :rofl:

Glad to hear it! Hope most people got what they wanted from it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980035581914529822/1274117606101483592/image.png?ex=66c115fd&is=66bfc47d&hm=745168bd44120bd7939cb0a981118072843abf9fde3ecef9ca233b3742992352&

Another coveted mog I can check off my wishlist - had most of the pieces for years, but the helmet and this robe (all of which are a white recolor of the T6 priest set) have eluded me for so long.

Now this set too is finished! Think itā€™ll be the next one in my rotation. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

PS: I also finished The Big Grind of Prepatch, gathered all mogs (except the mail set, but have no mail wearer, maybe Iā€™ll make one just for the sake of it) and kitted out all my toons in the prepatch gear, conveniently converted to tier gear. :smile: Guess Iā€™ll rest a little now, and just casually farm whatever old mogs catch my interest if I get on.

1 Like

Someone transformed me and my pet during the event, is really fun to have a ā€œhumanā€ pet following me around.

1 Like

Thatā€™s from the Deviate area quest in Dustwallowā€™s event thingie. My undead dog turned into a pirate lady from that same thing, it was quite amusing. The buff is 60 minutes long iirc.

Itā€™s your twin!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just finished the warlock questline from patch 10.1.5. Thanks to TWW scaling, it was hilariously easy. And Lord Banehollow keeps respawning every few minutes so that I can insta-gibb him again.