šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

I noticed that the ensemble for the SoO mythic mage set which was forever bugged and missing is finally available for purchase.

1 Like

ā€¦think I am now ready

Appear to now have 24 chars (7 being remix) all have/will have 480 as the lowest ilvl, decided to grind pre expansion bit for the 7 remix chars after all.

Have deleted all quests from all of them, oh my took forever!
Cleared all their bags as best as I could, still seem to hoard stuff! ā€¦ and made new bags for the remix crew.
Only dilemma was where to leave them, settled with Valdrakken for the retail ones - was tempted to park them in Org/SWā€¦

Now for a few days off, and then will ā€˜attemptā€™ to log in on Friday as have early access, not going to bother with the 11pm launch, although will read the forum to see how it is going :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Decided to level a Paladin as I donā€™t have a melee spec and Iā€™ve seen a few duos/trios levelling together.

Its been ages since Iā€™ve seen people levelling together.

1 Like

I have friends who only ever seem to level in groups.

I did quite a few of my remixers with a friend.

1 Like

That just reminds me that I should join a guild/community etc.

4 Likes

Actually, now that you mention it, it does seem that wayā€¦
I wonder if the rise of social media, like discord, has affected how people socialize on the internet (and WoW is part of the internet.)

2 Likes

I level one character each expansion with a friend - this time it was 2 (an evoker since the launch of Dragonflight and another priest in Remix). We play twice a week and have done since vanilla. We both have our ā€˜ownā€™ characters too which we play at all other times.

2 Likes

I remember years ago in Cata I tried this with two guildies, it didnā€™t go well because we all wanted to level in different zones lol.

2 Likes

Even harder to level together when friend want play on pve server and self in pvp server, good finally got rid of that but its bit late the friends have quit wow. Hope it helps some new generation of wow gamers tho :smile:

1 Like

I followed the advice of a poster and used currency transfer to buy all the Olea Chaches I cold on my main. One cache droped a Vespoid Lattice which sold for 7800 gold on the Auction House :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The culmination of my Remix journey

3 Likes

Tuskcutta finally emerging from the mists.

1 Like

This made me smile and frown (that I didnā€™t know earlier), but I got all the way to the very end of DF not knowing that there is an NPC that can turn off the default profession gear appearance that came on every time I logged in. Finally my pallyā€™s judgment set isnā€™t topped off by a mining helmet every time I log in, forcing me to look for the aura to click off each time. (If you were the same, itā€™s the Tauren, Mahra Treebende, at 31,64 in Valdrakken).

2 Likes

This is news to meā€¦ wish I had know as well xd

1 Like

Have spent the last couple days catalysing raid sets and helping a sibling catch up with Remix (only found out about it a few days ago). Most the raid sets are Amirdrassil ones and Iā€™ve gotten both the LFR and Normal looks completed, with a notable exception of the hunter set, which was Vault of the Incarnates for some reason. Which is great, cause thatā€™s the one decent set hunters got this expansion :smile: Much of this was done playing on the craptop unfortunately, but the joy of getting the sets I wanted outweighed that annoyance.

As for the Remix catching up, we managed to get all the transmog from the meta-achievements that were worth getting, had enough bronze to buy more than what they wanted and with less than an hour left the astral dragon pet from Timeless Isle was also unlocked by defeating the 4 gods and Ordos :slight_smile:

1 Like

I queued for LFR to get a chance for the Dragon Manuscripts and to chance a bit of air since Iā€™m not really doing much in-game (mostly tabā€™ed out).
Even if the fight were short and we wiped on Rasz I was having so much fun doing single target damage on my priest.

It was collecting dust on my character selection screen. I have to say that the most fun character to play at the moment.

Thrall, Jaina and Anduin bugging out when I entered the Chamber of Heart for the quest, A Poor Reception. Their walking animations didnā€™t trigger so all three of them sort of glided across the floor towards Magni.

And another: Initiate Da-Nel was following me around Dalaran while I was on The Harbinger quest. His dialogue was not paused for the video that plays when you talk to Alleria, leading to him uttering, ā€œFine! Be that way!ā€ as Jaina left through a portal.

2 Likes

I unlocked the original version of Scholomance which, until yesterday, I did not know was back in the game.

3 Likes

I was so glad when they finally added that back in. Not just because itā€™s one of my favourite dungeons, but it also finally let me finish the Deathbone and Necropile looks.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so excited for tonight!!!

4 Likes