🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

i dont have any wow related thing that made me smile today(until i can do the 2 warrior name exchange thingy later?)
can i ask something instead?
is there a limit on how many characters you can use with the same name
because on arathor i have this old alt of a female panda war named Amely and on dragonmaw i have a female nelf druid with the same name

because when i swap powerskillz name with Scarlett and vice versa i might just retire using “powerskillz” as a name and name her something else haha

Long as the server allows it you can use all kinds of names anywhere

i bet next one will be wod.

3 Likes

I tanked heroic Awakened Amir last night for the guild, (the stress was there wow) but it was quite chil, guild leader ever dm’d me i did a great job and now i feel i can take over the world… of warcraft :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you for your answer
btw i think that bikini top looks so cute on your priest
it also matches my blue eyes
tho i wish we had a pink version(to match my bloodscale legs)

it WORKED
i finally retired the name “powerskillz”
she is now Scarlett,lady of war
and my remix war who used to have that name is now Bladesong,the bloodthirsty
finally finishing this made me smile today

What makes you think that or just that you think they’ll do them in a set order like the expansions?

mmm nothin. but i think wod could be a better exp than other to have as remix

2 Likes

I’d much rather have Legion remix :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Honor lvl 80 \O/

6 Likes

What bracket are you playing in, if you don’t mind me asking? Or just random BGs/arenas? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me? I’ve played arena for about…2 hours in total(?) during BFA. I don’t think you’ll want me for your competitive games ^^"
I used to play pvp games but that’s far in the past now.

3 Likes

Thanks to remix I have all the MoP mounts now. I just leveled characters to 70 for bronze - once you have one character with the cloak upgraded, so you get 100% exp on your fresh alt, it goes very fast if you know what to do. (normal raids when they unlock and I quested in between but apparently spamming heroic dungeons is better)

Also finished up Loremaster of Pandaria during remix! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

5 Likes

Fair enough! :dracthyr_nod:

A few friends helped me in Remix to unlock the ring. They also gained a lot of levels and we had a good time :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So this happened late last night:-

8 Likes

How are you this lucky :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Gz!

3 Likes

I have no idea but I’m feeling maybe I should buy a lottery ticket or something. A friend was going to buy it me so he’s also pleased I won!

3 Likes

Meet none other than a fellow Forumer while Roleplaying.

Was a pleasure to meet ya ingame, Heramaar!

3 Likes

Same for me. Your character looked so interesting. Shame TRP3 seems to have some issues atm and I couldn’t read your profile :smiley: