🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

wow. that’s weird. it seems a restaurant acquarium.

2 Likes

Just logged in and saw this:

Don’t know why but it was a cute moment. :grinning:

4 Likes

I am not allowed a clear mailbox in testing

Every time I clear it, the postmaster fills it up again :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Rae’shalare is pretty.

4 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/FCDHNKm

Something’s not quite right…

1 Like

I did one dungeon in Beta cause live if full of disappointment. The dungeon was really cool and the models of the monsters were amazing ngl.

Imgur

Kel’thu: ‘‘Maexxna is a giant spid-what happened here’’

2 Likes

You’d think a crab that size would break the webs. Spiders are built to be able to move on them. Crabs, not so much.

2 Likes

Finally got my Darkmoon Dominator achievement.
Seems the first time I looted the chest on my main was 7 years ago. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I’m sure one of my alts or deleted characters looted it earlier as some of them were usually parked at the fair.

Now I just need to loot the chest again for the heirloom.

Edit: And got the heirloom now. Yeey, one goal done! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

Finally got the mount off Famu the Infinite in Ravendreth – this character been camping out at his location for eons, now I can go set up camp elsewhere! :smiley:

3 Likes

To my surprise, I was able to call my new undead “Schreck” (meaning “frighten” in German), a homage to Max Schreck - the actor who portrayed Count Orlok, the vampire in Nosferatu.

Also the namesake of Shrek, who was probably a bit more famous I guess.

Oh yeah. The donkey from those Dreamworks movies :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Enjoying the peaceful scenery. :sun_with_face:

8 Likes

there is one item on BMAH today i bid on today(redemption legs)
nvm some rich noob tauren paladin had to pull the 420k gold card
swear those scouting people randomly logging in and out of the BMAH are the worst
IF i had the same few millions of gold i have in xiv this dude wouldnt have sniped these legs under my nose
(from selling things 5 million and 6 more million in my retainer)

1 Like
6 Likes

Release date sure made me smile.

2 Likes
2 Likes

That early access date… :dracthyr_tea:

What about it, what am I missing?

It just made me smile :eyes: it most definitely does not have any special significance at all.

2 Likes